PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't It suck when.......

justasportsfan
10-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Someone comes to your home and makes you his , beyatch? That's what the raiders did.

Whatever happened to the Titans type of a D that GW was suppose to bring to Buffalo?

We've established before that our run D couldn't stop a turtle, what happened to the passing D? Our corners who were supposed to be one of the best still can't make big plays. We haven't made a pick all year and the Raiders pulled 3 on us in one game. Are Winfield and Clements overated?
Is Jerry Gray still teaching? By now we should be applying.

We need a running game. We can't just dominate in the air all the time. I knew eventually the nos. game would catch up with Drew. He's still the best thing we did in the off season but he can't be perfect all the time. I'm not impressed with our running game and I wonder if we need an elite RB or Gilbrides system is just for passing. For as long as the Bills are one dimensional, we're not going anywhere.

The fins' offense is well balanced w/c is why they are leading the AFCE. Their QB is an idiot and their RB is awsome. Like I said , balanced.:D

quizlet2003
10-06-2002, 07:03 PM
I dont think they made us there "beeyatch" or however you said it. DO you not remember we where winning with 8 min left?

justasportsfan
10-06-2002, 07:22 PM
they kept "scoring" on us.