PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe has verified it for us

BillsFever
12-28-2003, 07:00 PM
"For Bledsoe, it was a sad end to what has become the sorriest season of his career, one marked by not only frustration and failure but, for the first time, a measure of self-doubt. He has admitted that his internal clock has gone awry, the one that tells him how much time he has to throw the ball and when to release it."

I guess that is the OL, WR's, and coaches fault he doesn't know when to get rid of the ball anymore?

"He looks uncomfortable some times with the decisions he has to make," the player said of Bledsoe. "I don't know how comfortable he is in Kevin's [Gilbride, the team's offensive coordinator] offense. It's pretty complicated, especially some of the blocking, and we made a lot of mistakes that led to him getting hit. It looks like he's never sure how much time he has to throw the ball or when to let it go.

What is this about the 3rd player to state they have doubts about Drew?

"I'm not as sure as I used to be how much time I have," Bledsoe admitted. "We were getting so much pressure we started throwing shorter, getting rid of it quicker. If that's what we're going to do, what the hell do they need me here for?"

Bledsoe is finally right for once. I don't know Drew, what the hell do we need you here for? I've been wondering the same thing for 1.5 seasons.

This really sounds like a guy who cares if he is here or not. Hey Drew, this isn't FF, quit worrying about your stats and win some damn games. You can't sit back there for 8 seconds and chuck it 50 yards down the field in the NFL. Especially when teams will blitz the hell out of you because you are so slow, old, and stupid.

When players and even yourself start doubting your abilites you know the end is near. It's not his fault though.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2003/12/28/bledsoe_left_woozy_after_season_ending_ko/

The_Philster
12-28-2003, 07:04 PM
Well, Wy...I mean Feve, how would you feel at the end of a season in which the coaching sucked, the play-calling was ludicrous, and you played awful to boot?

lordofgun
12-28-2003, 07:06 PM
I think most of us realize that Bledsoe sucks.

BillsFever
12-28-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Well, Wy...I mean Feve, how would you feel at the end of a season in which the coaching sucked, the play-calling was ludicrous, and you played awaful to boot?

Excuses, excuses.

"For Bledsoe, it was a sad end to what has become the sorriest season of his career, one marked by not only frustration and failure but, for the first time, a measure of self-doubt. He has admitted that his internal clock has gone awry, the one that tells him how much time he has to throw the ball and when to release it."

Is it the coaches fault his internal clock is gone? He isn't a computer. They can't bust him open and change the way his brain works.

I guess you must have missed that part. Take your Drew blinders off for a minute.

BTW, how much would it run me for a pair of them? Where did you get your pair at? I could really use them. It would make watching the games so much easier.

The_Philster
12-28-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I think most of us realize that Bledsoe sucks.

yeah...but we have to realize that he's the worst QB in history. Never amounted to anything...should've done something else after getting out of college.

BillsFever
12-28-2003, 07:09 PM
yeah...but we have to realize that he's the worst QB in history. Never amounted to anything...should've done something else after getting out of college.

I didn't think you would take the blinders off that soon. There's always a first step to recovery :up:

The_Philster
12-28-2003, 07:11 PM
:lol:

pats-were-right
12-28-2003, 07:11 PM

yeah...but we have to realize that he's the worst QB in history. Never amounted to anything...should've done something else after getting out of college. \\

Know what? If Ryan Leaf weren't an a-hole, AND he got to chuck it up there as much as Bledsoe over the years I'm convinced his stats would have been similar.

Valerie
12-28-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever I didn't think you would take the blinders off that soon. There's always a first step to recovery :up:
But living with rose colored glasses on is MUCH more fun! :up:

BillsFever
12-28-2003, 07:15 PM
A cerain poster doesn't need to send me nasty PM's if they have something to say. If you have something to say do it on the boards instead of hiding behind the PM system.

BillsFever
12-28-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
But living with rose colored glasses on is MUCH more fun! :up:

I might have to try it out. Do they have to be rose colored though? Can I make them black or something so they look cool and not gay?

shelby
12-28-2003, 07:17 PM
:madcurse:

We are all Bills fans. We are all pissed off at a :angry:ty season. Fighting amongst ourselves is completely uncalled for. Each one of us has our own opinion and the right to express it without being abused or belittled.

Perhaps i do need to look into a time out for posters who are misbehaving.
:club:

Valerie
12-28-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever I might have to try it out. Do they have to be rose colored though? Can I make them black or something so they look cool and not gay?
Whatever works for you, BillsFever. I like mine rose colored with little hearts on the frames. lol

Originally posted by shelbyPerhaps i do need to look into a time out for posters who are misbehaving.
:club:
Not me, Moderator Shelby. I'm behaving myself.:j7:

shelby
12-28-2003, 07:27 PM
Whatever works for you, BillsFever. I like mine rose colored with little hearts on the frames. lol

Yes, you are. Thank you!:D

Gunzlingr
12-28-2003, 07:32 PM

Kiss Ass :D

justasportsfan
12-28-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
A cerain poster doesn't need to send me nasty PM's if they have something to say. If you have something to say do it on the boards instead of hiding behind the PM system.

Oops, sorry . I didn't mean to send it to you. I was trying send it to Jaded. :D

shelby
12-28-2003, 07:35 PM
No, she's smart enough not to :angry: with me.:D

BillsFever
12-28-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Oops, sorry . I didn't mean to send it to you. I was trying send it to Jaded. :D

:lol:

It's all cool, we cleared things up.

I've gotten PM's from a few different posters attacking me though. Fess up and do it on the boards if you have something to say about me.

Valerie
12-28-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan Oops, sorry . I didn't mean to send it to you. I was trying send it to Jaded. :D
Bite this....:moon:

Originally posted by shelby No, she's smart enough not to :angry: with me.:D
This is true. :D And they say blondes aren't smart. lol

justasportsfan
12-28-2003, 07:40 PM

Bite this....:moon:

Hey, I was trying to do you a favor. I heard you like nasty messages. :D

Dozerdog
12-28-2003, 07:41 PM
Yeah-

I like to take people's opinions head on. Just come intelligent, and informed.