X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Ruben's Agent Speaks

Doesn't say much, but he sheds some light. It sounds like Ruben was punished for coming late to a Tuesday practice.

Ruben Brown's agent said Sunday that the Pro Bowl guard was left home for the Buffalo Bills' season finale because he showed up late for a practice.
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

a lot of people like Deirdorkand Sullivan should find out all the facts before they go spouting off. I'm not fan of Ruben Brown for sure but I'm not gonna say he quit on the team when the facts are not even out.

Just another reason to fire Greg IMO. To act like it was a big secret only lead to speculation that Brown did not want to play. That is just the final demonstration he is not cut out to be a head coach.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

True that. A lot of people on the boards have been bashing Ruben too. For quitting on the team. Who knows WTF really happened.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
        • Oct 2002

Still wanna know what the deal with the Raiders helmet in Rubes locker is.. Think Williams planted it?? lol..

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

I bet once the word is official that GW and KG are gone that Ruben blasts them in the media.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
            Who knows WTF really happened.

Jonas Jennings was interviewed on Sports Extra. He said Ruben is mad that people are saying he quit on the team. I really doubt he did. I think it was just Greg trying to make an outspoken critic look like a jerk. Man I hate Greg Williams!

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
              I bet once the word is official that GW and KG are gone that Ruben blasts them in the media.
              And right he should...why should the players feel any different than the fans...don't posters get pissed at their employers??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

I have no problem with him ripping them a new one. They deserve it!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Sadly, because of GW and KG we really do not know if, other than TH and EM, there is any talent on the offensive side of the ball...Mike Williams will continue to be marginal at best until they get a real OL coach.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• shelby
                    The Vanilla admin
                    • Jul 2002

It seems odd to me.....if this were a punishment for being late to a practice, why wouldn't TD or GW say so?

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                      It seems odd to me.....if this were a punishment for being late to a practice, why wouldn't TD or GW say so?
                      maybe they wanted to make him look even worse and have people want to run him out of town.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Travis Hunter
                        • Jul 2002

I doubt that this is true, it's over simplified.
                        But if it is, it just exemplifies how Williams doesn't deserve to be a head coach.
                        And even if its not true, he's still a tool. Him and his mentally ill Gilbride can get the hell out of here.
                        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

because if they make someone else look like an ass, it takes the spotlight off of them!

I was hoping Brown quit on them, I was patting him on the back for having the balls to do it!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Historian
                            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                            • Dec 2002

Remember the good old days???? If you were late for practice, you ran laps in full pads until you dropped!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology

Remember the good old days???? If you were late for practice, you ran laps in full pads until you dropped!
                              too many friggin prima donnas.r.brown is one of them.there's no excuse for being late either.these overpaid idiots need to buy a watch or something.
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X