So did we officially finish 3rd or 4th in the division?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halbert
    I'm Not Normal
    • Jul 2002

So did we officially finish 3rd or 4th in the division?

The Bills finished tied with the Jets on the basis of record (6-10). First tie breaker is head-to-head and we split those games. Next is division record, isn't it? I can't find the final division records and am too lazy to look anymore but I figured some of you smart (and not as lazy as me) people would know.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Aero II
      RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
      • Jul 2002

It looks like we finished 3rd. Next years AFC opponents, that are based on where you finish are the Raiders and Jags, both 3rd place teams, but they look like ther came down to tie breakers to set their position as well.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
        My IQ Test results came back negative
        • Oct 2002

being 3rd is going to be beter i bet. i bet jets will play harder teams.

Comment

• Aero II
          RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
          being 3rd is going to be beter i bet. i bet jets will play harder teams.
          The only difference in their schedule is they get the Chargers and Texans, and don't get the Jags or Raiders.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
            • Jul 2003

Buffalo finished 3rd and the Jets 4th. This was due to the Bills having a superior division record, 2-4 to the Jets 1-5.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Aero II
              The only difference in their schedule is they get the Chargers and Texans, and don't get the Jags or Raiders.
              the days of the unbalanced schedule are supposedly gone...our division as a whole has a hard schedule, again, next year.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
              X