PDA

View Full Version : It’s OVER!

Patrick76777
12-29-2003, 08:04 AM
Thank god! It was a terrible season and I’m just thankful it’s over. I just want to forget about it. No cynicism for me this off-season,

I think TD has done a good job! I think his drafts have been decent! You can’t judge a draft after one or two years, it takes longer then that. His Free Agent pick-ups have been very good, As for coach, I think he took a shot on a hot young coordinator and it didn’t pan out. I thought he made the right choice in bringing him back this year, I can’t see firing a guy that went from 3-13 to 8-8! He deserved the chance. I think TD will bring in a great coach and I don’t care who it is as long as they’ve won (not the whole thing) but won something somewhere (high School Championships do not count). But I’m not going to whine and worry for the next month. “I don’t want Fassel, I don’t want Haslett”

This team does have talent! I know many fans want to cut just about everybody, but I don’t think that needs to be done! We have most of the team under contract and we have a good amount under the cap! We draft around 12 overall, which should net us a big time player!

Willis and Travis will be a double threat next year; Moulds will come back healthy! Hopefully we grab a decent number 2 WR.

Needs :
Center _move TT to guard
#2 WR
Back up QB (one that could play well and possibly take over with another DB meltdown
DE
And fix the CB issue!

All that with a new coach and I think we’ll be fine!