PDA

View Full Version : i feel so disappointed..

Tatonka
10-06-2002, 07:24 PM
bledsoe was the last one i expected to have a down game like that... especially after playing so well all game..

the pick to buchanon was the identical play that he should have had a pick on just minutes earlier... why test that again... then of coarse drew missed the tackle after throwing the pick..

when garner scored.. i just knew we were going to come back up the field and take the lead again.. and we were in position to until a 80 yard int return..

i know we werent expected to win that game.. but it could have ment so much.. especially with the phins going to denver next week to lose.. then we get a shot at them...

this loss really stung.. to have the lead with 8 minutes left, then to just get torched like that..

reminded me of the dolphins/chiefs game last week...

Novacane
10-06-2002, 07:33 PM
Bledsoe did make a bad decision! However, we can't expect the offense to make zero errors. Our defense is putting so much presure on them to be perfect. Thats impossible.

This loss is not on Bledsoe. Its on our so called Defense.

lordofgun
10-06-2002, 07:58 PM
We need to run more. :mad:

Novacane
10-06-2002, 08:00 PM
Yes we do LOG. The run game was working ok today too> Don't know why we did not try it a little more.

mybills
10-06-2002, 10:33 PM
OMG, I have to disagree big time. Our run got us nowhere in the 1st qt of the Denver game, we didn't score until Drew started throwing in the 2nd qt. When you have a QB like Drew, you throw
no matter what! :shake:

mybills
10-06-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

This loss is not on Bledsoe. Its on our so called Defense.

You got that right! :up:

Tatonka
10-06-2002, 11:23 PM
qbs are paid 5 mill a year to not make mistakes..

i dont feel sorry for anyone having to play perfect.. they are paid to... i am not saying that the loss is all on DB.. i am saying that those were horrible decisions on the picks.. and as west coast fin has pointed out, there should have been many more picks in this game.. drew could have easily had 5 INTS..

at least when your going to make the same mistake twice, and go back at buchanon RIGHT AFTER he should have intercepted that first pass bledsoe hit him with, you better make the tackle on him.. drew had buchanon wrapped up, but let him go... the result was 75 more yards and a cloud of dust... not to mention, that ended up being the final nail.

look... i realize that DB is the only reason that we are 2-3 instead of 0-5.. but if we can praise the hell out of him when he wins, i can sure as hell point out when he screws up.. he just played like **** in the 4th quarter today.. it is just a shame.. i was just sure he would step up big time again.

northernbillfan
10-07-2002, 02:57 AM
MyBills, how can you compare what we did against Denver, to what we did today?

We did not run because the Raiders have only given up 56 yds per game against the run!

We have a very explosive back with Henry, and we did NOT exploit him enough today.

As tatonka said, we were'nt expected to win today, but victory was so close, it is a big disappointment, it is to me anyway!

mybills
10-07-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
MyBills, how can you compare what we did against Denver, to what we did today?

We did not run because the Raiders have only given up 56 yds per game against the run!

We have a very explosive back with Henry, and we did NOT exploit him enough today.

As tatonka said, we were'nt expected to win today, but victory was so close, it is a big disappointment, it is to me anyway!

Please don't read anything into what I said, other than that we didn't start putting #'s on the board in that game until Drew started throwing. I didn't get my hopes up on this Raiders game, I expected the loss. But I'm sure it would have been worse had we run more. JMO.