• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

Has Bledsoe's trade value gone up?

Not that i would endorse trading him after this blistering start, but because of this great start wouldn't it be interesting if donahoe could parlay it into 2 or 3 first rounder or just a first with multiple 2s and 3s? What do you think Drew could command now? I'm sure the Bears would love to have him
  • BledsoeTOreedfor6
    • Jul 2002

GIve me a break!

Comment

• Alluro
      You Don't Stand a Chance !
      • Jul 2002

I'm not saying that we should trade, in fact that would give a black eye to the organization if we did(no loyalty at all), but just in terms of value, how much more do you think he is worth now?

Comment

• WCoastFin
        I have the arms of a new born baby!
        • Jul 2002

you make a very excellent point Alluro, And now would be a good time to trade him .....you see he cant keep showing that fake Bledsoe, hes bound to reveal himself sooner or later...just like at the end of the raiders game....and just like his previous seasons hes known to start choking especially in big games.
        We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

Fin after he throws for 468 yards and 4 TDs against the tuna in two weeks will you still think he sucks?

Comment

• Rebecky
            • Aug 2002

Hmmm. . . . When you think about . . . .

1) Scrooge Wilson is going to finish out GW's contract, therefore, 2) for the next couple years, the Bills defense will ensure that we do not go to the playoffs no matter what the O does, by which time 3) Bledsoe will be too old and banged up to lead us to the promised land.

Yep, we should trade now and bring in a young QB for the Bills real future -- when GW is gone and we can get a decent D.

Comment

• Buffalofan
              • Jul 2002

This is the worst thread of the day .. ridiculous !!!!!!

Comment

• WCoastFin
                • Jul 2002

Why? because some Bills fans think Bledsoe should be traded now? He practically lost the game!!! I wouldve understood if he threw the picks when you guys were totally out of it ...but he throws the picks when the score was like 38-35 ....cmon bro, you dont start making desperate throws until your down by more than that.

Comment

• Phins054
                  Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
                  • Jul 2002

It would be suicidal teamwise to trade Bledsoe. Rebecky has a good point about the future, but trading Drew does not guarantee your future. What needs to be done is for TD to build a team around Drew. You will only have him for another 3-5 years MAX. Build for the NOW. Draft a QB in 2 or 3 years to learn under Drew, but don't trade him.

Hell this is a nonsense thread...Drew will not be traded anytime soon...
                  Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• Buffalofan
                    • Jul 2002

Right on Phins ...

In the league today you cant plan for the future .. you have to play for NOW !! Besides, Drew is the future at QB for the Bills for at least another 4 or 5 years. Believe me, the Bills have serious problems but the Quarterback is not one of them ...QB and receivers is all we have and you guys talk about trading him ? Sorry folks .. just doesnt make any sense to me !!

Comment

• WCoastFin
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Phins054
                      It would be suicidal teamwise to trade Bledsoe. Rebecky has a good point about the future, but trading Drew does not guarantee your future. What needs to be done is for TD to build a team around Drew. You will only have him for another 3-5 years MAX. Build for the NOW. Draft a QB in 2 or 3 years to learn under Drew, but don't trade him.

Hell this is a nonsense thread...Drew will not be traded anytime soon...
                      ya but keeping Drew doesnt gaurantee the present or the future either....remember they have lost 3 games....

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Ridiculous!!! Bledsoe practically lost us the game??? Are you kidding me? He single handedly kept us in the game. It was a bad int but mistakes will be made! Our defense in non existent.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Every one who plays fantasy football knows there are 32 teams and about 15 QB's. When you have one, you hold on for dear life.

The Steelers would give their eye teeth right now for Drew.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                            Every one who plays fantasy football knows there are 32 teams and about 15 QB's. When you have one, you hold on for dear life.

The Steelers would give their eye teeth right now for Drew.
                            ya, any desperate team would.....I guess youre better off being desperate than talented.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

what are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X