PDA

View Full Version : Has Bledsoe's trade value gone up?

Alluro
10-06-2002, 08:06 PM
Not that i would endorse trading him after this blistering start, but because of this great start wouldn't it be interesting if donahoe could parlay it into 2 or 3 first rounder or just a first with multiple 2s and 3s? What do you think Drew could command now? I'm sure the Bears would love to have him

Novacane
10-06-2002, 08:08 PM
GIve me a break!

Alluro
10-06-2002, 08:31 PM
I'm not saying that we should trade, in fact that would give a black eye to the organization if we did(no loyalty at all), but just in terms of value, how much more do you think he is worth now?

WCoastFin
10-06-2002, 08:49 PM
you make a very excellent point Alluro, And now would be a good time to trade him .....you see he cant keep showing that fake Bledsoe, hes bound to reveal himself sooner or later...just like at the end of the raiders game....and just like his previous seasons hes known to start choking especially in big games.

BigMike68
10-06-2002, 09:06 PM
Fin after he throws for 468 yards and 4 TDs against the tuna in two weeks will you still think he sucks?

Rebecky
10-06-2002, 09:10 PM
Hmmm. . . . When you think about . . . .

1) Scrooge Wilson is going to finish out GW's contract, therefore, 2) for the next couple years, the Bills defense will ensure that we do not go to the playoffs no matter what the O does, by which time 3) Bledsoe will be too old and banged up to lead us to the promised land.

Yep, we should trade now and bring in a young QB for the Bills real future -- when GW is gone and we can get a decent D.

Buffalofan
10-06-2002, 09:54 PM
This is the worst thread of the day .. ridiculous !!!!!!

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 10:44 AM
Why? because some Bills fans think Bledsoe should be traded now? He practically lost the game!!! I wouldve understood if he threw the picks when you guys were totally out of it ...but he throws the picks when the score was like 38-35 ....cmon bro, you dont start making desperate throws until your down by more than that.

Phins054
10-07-2002, 11:17 AM
It would be suicidal teamwise to trade Bledsoe. Rebecky has a good point about the future, but trading Drew does not guarantee your future. What needs to be done is for TD to build a team around Drew. You will only have him for another 3-5 years MAX. Build for the NOW. Draft a QB in 2 or 3 years to learn under Drew, but don't trade him.

Hell this is a nonsense thread...Drew will not be traded anytime soon...:skeptic:

Buffalofan
10-07-2002, 11:25 AM
Right on Phins ...

In the league today you cant plan for the future .. you have to play for NOW !! Besides, Drew is the future at QB for the Bills for at least another 4 or 5 years. Believe me, the Bills have serious problems but the Quarterback is not one of them ...QB and receivers is all we have and you guys talk about trading him ? Sorry folks .. just doesnt make any sense to me !!

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Phins054
It would be suicidal teamwise to trade Bledsoe. Rebecky has a good point about the future, but trading Drew does not guarantee your future. What needs to be done is for TD to build a team around Drew. You will only have him for another 3-5 years MAX. Build for the NOW. Draft a QB in 2 or 3 years to learn under Drew, but don't trade him.

Hell this is a nonsense thread...Drew will not be traded anytime soon...:skeptic:

ya but keeping Drew doesnt gaurantee the present or the future either....remember they have lost 3 games....

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2002, 12:07 PM
Ridiculous!!! Bledsoe practically lost us the game??? Are you kidding me? He single handedly kept us in the game. It was a bad int but mistakes will be made! Our defense in non existent.

Earthquake Enyart
10-07-2002, 12:11 PM
Every one who plays fantasy football knows there are 32 teams and about 15 QB's. When you have one, you hold on for dear life.

The Steelers would give their eye teeth right now for Drew.

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Every one who plays fantasy football knows there are 32 teams and about 15 QB's. When you have one, you hold on for dear life.

The Steelers would give their eye teeth right now for Drew.

ya, any desperate team would.....I guess youre better off being desperate than talented.;)

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2002, 12:28 PM
what are you talking about?

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
what are you talking about?

about Bledsoe..

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2002, 12:54 PM
oh, he's good isn't he!!!! :D

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
oh, he's good isn't he!!!! :D

only when im drunk, stoned and wired....

clumping platelets
10-07-2002, 01:07 PM
An absolutely moronic thread!!

JefftheBillsfan
10-07-2002, 02:04 PM
worst thread of the day....how about the worst thread ever....this is ridiculous

Phins054
10-07-2002, 06:10 PM
I agree JTBF...but don't pin this one on WCF, He didn't start this thread..

Bufftp
10-07-2002, 06:51 PM
no phins054- he didn't, but it would be interesting to see DB's perceived trade value now, as we were the only serious bidders.
WCF was just able to take the thread off topic into the world of the ridiculous, aided and abetted by bills fans who bit on his posts

venis2k1
10-07-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
worst thread of the day....how about the worst thread ever....this is ridiculous

HEY!!! thats my job

Worst....Thread....EVER

Creemoredrinker
10-07-2002, 11:22 PM
We really need an IQ test or a skill testing question as part of the registration process. That may keep out some of the non-Bills fans as well.:hitself:

mackey789
10-08-2002, 12:14 AM
this is the most rediculace and obsured thread ive ever seen, bledsoe is the best QB in the league....this is bull****

Phins054
10-08-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Creemoredrinker
We really need an IQ test or a skill testing question as part of the registration process. That may keep out some of the non-Bills fans as well.:hitself:

Cree...you truly are a treasure...anybody want to go bury this treasure?!?:bart:

justasportsfan
10-08-2002, 10:05 AM
Phins54
"It would be suicidal teamwise to trade Bledsoe. Rebecky has a good point about the future, but trading Drew does not guarantee your future. What needs to be done is for TD to build a team around Drew. You will only have him for another 3-5 years MAX. Build for the NOW. Draft a QB in 2 or 3 years to learn under Drew, but don't trade him.

Hell this is a nonsense thread...Drew will not be traded anytime soon..."

compared to.....

WCF
"you make a very excellent point Alluro, And now would be a good time to trade him .....you see he cant keep showing that fake Bledsoe, hes bound to reveal himself sooner or later...just like at the end of the raiders game....and just like his previous seasons hes known to start choking especially in big games."

Huge difference in posts. The first post seems like an educated opinion. The second post seems to have the football education of those drunken finfans that do nothing but pick a fight with visiting fans.

WCF, for your education ....
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=pass&league=nfl&season=2&year=2002

please note that Vick on his second year is even rated better than Fiedler.

WCF your remark about Drew and his past....he was a Patriot then. Who cares?

Okay let's forget stats, if we base ones performance from ones past it would then be safe to say that since Fiedler has been average at best since he joined the league (he actually sucked according to most finfans) that he is going to do the same this year?

Please , you gotta do better than Bledsoe sucks. At least back it up with something with content.