PDA

View Full Version : my article - for those of you who missed it.

Tatonka
12-29-2003, 04:55 PM
dozer did a great job adding pictures and stuff.. but now that the season is over, i just wanted anyone who didnt get to see it the first time, a chance to read it.

any feedback is welcome.

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?state=news&action=YourSite_content&month=11&nid=7883

:fart:

The Spaz
12-29-2003, 04:57 PM
I really like it, but can it be confirmed we got a 3rd Rnd. pick for Gary?

Tatonka
12-29-2003, 05:07 PM
no i cant.. and that was inaccurate, as it turned out.. i think it is a 4-5 round pick.. but just for arguements sake.. lets just say we trade up to grab rivers. :D

Tatonka
12-29-2003, 05:08 PM
the likelyhood of me getting one pick right, let alone 4 is slim to none.. but if the team just followed my instructions to a T, i am sure that they would be undefeated next season.

:snicker:

Novacane
12-29-2003, 05:17 PM
I heard Kiper the other day saying Rivers could sneak into the first round.

Tatonka
12-29-2003, 05:22 PM
yeah... his damn bowl game, where he blew up for 5 tds and had a perfect game basically... it could have pushed him up.. i would say that he will NOT be a first rounder for sure..

there are just too many other good qbs that are in front of him.. i dont see 4-5 teams drafting a qb that early... manning, big ben, and losman are definately going in front of him.. and then there are about 3-5 other guys that are really just eyes of the beholder type picks.. like rivers/harris/clausen/navare/schuab.