PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

BroncosFreak
10-06-2002, 08:55 PM
Geez, I really thought you gusy were going to be able to knock the Raiders off for us. I saw Bledsoe threw a few INT's. Was he rattled, or are the Raiders really as good as their record?

Cntrygal
10-06-2002, 09:25 PM
IMO... the Raiders are good.

Fat Tony
10-06-2002, 09:26 PM
The Raiders have a new - aggressive defense that make turnovers and turn them into points.

Their ageless offense loks a lot like the Bills of he early 90's- no huddle- run and pass with ease. Actually it looked better- add a mobile QB to the mix.

TigerJ
10-06-2002, 09:43 PM
I think that the two offences are pretty close though the Raiders' experience might give them a slight edge. The difference was the defenses. Buffalo has some good players and some experience, but the Raiders just have more. The secondary has good enough depth that the Raiders didn't seem to miss C. Woodson that much. They have good linebackers and a solid interior line. There is probably nowhere on the defense where Buffalo has superior players. Buffalo is still young. They will get some further development of their young players and Tom Donohoe will ad some free agent talent in the offseason. Meanwhile the Raiders will get even older and will have some major salary cap issues to deal with. This year however they are tough.

I guess Denver will have to fight its own battles.

Novacane
10-06-2002, 10:02 PM
I think the Raiders age is gonna catch up with them by the end of the season. Those old bones are gonna be aching by week 12. Broncos should win the West IMO.

Buffalofan
10-07-2002, 08:20 AM
Similar offenses but the Raiders have a more aggressive defense. They are able to force turnovers and the Bills cant.

Earthquake Enyart
10-07-2002, 08:22 AM
The teams are close, but Oakland runs the ball better. That is the difference.

Ebenezer
10-07-2002, 08:45 AM
right now oakland is the best team in the league.

Ingtar33
10-07-2002, 08:51 AM
Charlie Garner killed us yesterday, if you guys can stop him you can win.

ublinkwescore
10-07-2002, 10:39 AM
Oh yeah, and don't throw picks - that usually hurts too.

ublinkwescore
10-07-2002, 10:39 AM
We can run the ball, I don't know why we don't do it more.

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by BroncosFreak
Geez, I really thought you gusy were going to be able to knock the Raiders off for us. I saw Bledsoe threw a few INT's. Was he rattled, or are the Raiders really as good as their record?

Raiders can be exploited through their run Defense that they still havent fixed....You better have a good RB if you want to beat them...that way you keep thier offense off the field also....T.Henry is an average RB (who fumbles) and look at what he did...they should have ran the ball more....:gossip: