• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

WGR Radio Donahoe asks for forgiveness

on now!
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

That does not suprise me at all. He was mad and his words were taken the wrong way.

It could not have been easy firing GW even if he was a bad coach.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Tell us what he says. I live in PA and they don't have a listen live link.

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

i'm sure he spoke out of anger and frustration. Everyone is guilty of that once in a while.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

Yeah...............let us know what he says. WGR turns down thier signal at night so I can't hear it either!

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
            Yeah...............let us know what he says. WGR turns down thier signal at night so I can't hear it either!
            I live in Orchard Park and I have trouble getting them between 9 PM and 7 AM...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BidsJr
              • Sep 2002

Basically he said he was angry at some of the media and not the fans. Apparently didn't come out right so that every one on earth could understand it.

I could. Some people are ruthless and should be ashamed of themselves.

Donahoe has nothing to apologize for.
              "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BidsJr

I could. Some people are ruthless and should be ashamed of themselves.

I bet he was talking about Jerry Sullivan. He is such an little arrogant *****. I hate most all of his columns

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                  I bet he was talking about Jerry Sullivan. He is such an little arrogant *****. I hate most all of his columns
                  you might not like his columns...but that doesn't make him wrong.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer

you might not like his columns...but that doesn't make him wrong.

Doesn't make him right either. Also doesn't mean he's not arrogant . He's the only one in the print media I can think of that made personal attacks on Williams.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                      • Jan 2003

There is a link to his clarification comments on the Bills website.

See "Misinterpreted" on the front page.

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the latest Bills headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and game day information
                      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

well that was cool.. and i think most of us got his original intent anyway.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BidsJr
                          • Sep 2002

I agree, my wife was more offended than I. I thought it more than likely was justified.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BidsJr
                            I agree, my wife was more offended than I. I thought it more than likely was justified.

She did'nt call into the SimonCast on Empire right after it happened did she? Some lady called in and she was really ticked at what he said.

Comment

• BidsJr
                              • Sep 2002

No by that time she was on my side of the fence and said that lady was a moron (:
                              \

Funny how emotion can cloud hearing.

Comment

Working...
                              X