• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

PLEASE READ: Latest Bills News Article-Fassel, yea or nea

Go check it out. This week we have a guest columnist who is a Giants fan. Hear what he has to say about Jim Fassel and why we don't want him. You think KGs offense was complicated? Check out Fassel's!!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Big John effin Kerry Nea
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Mud
      • Dec 2003

Jim Fassel will bite you in the ass. He can't do it with the G-Men, how is he going to do it with the Bills?

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i dont really see anyone who says that they want this guy.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• JayWood
          The Professor
          • Jul 2002

I want kirk Ferentz!!!!! I agree JF really didnt impress me with the G-Men so i dont see him doing anything differerent here.
          When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• madness23
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by JayWood
            I want kirk Ferentz!!!!! I agree JF really didnt impress me with the G-Men so i dont see him doing anything differerent here.
            Hiring a college coach is only at 6% at the buffalobills.com. Could we please try to get that up a little higher? Ferentz needs to come to Buffalo!

Comment

Working...
            X