PDA

View Full Version : My take...

mybills
10-06-2002, 09:48 PM
As I predicted...air to air combat because Bledsoe & Gannon both like to throw. Granted, my 35 - 28 guess wasn't the score, and my even attempts of 32 each was wrong too, but I did call this as a Raider's win.

Why?

www.bills/2ndary/still/sucks.com I wish they would get in the opponent's face, not their peripheral vision. Only 1 great/perfect cover on an Oak's receiver the entire game!

www.Teaguecan'thikeaballifhislifedependedonit.com Hey Teague, when they yelled at you to stop making Drew pick it up off the ground, they didn't mean throw it over his head!!!!!!!!!

www.DrewisNOTourSavior.com (see note below)

http://www.what'sthematterwithyouGilbride?.com Oh how wonderfully expertise you looked to see Drew hand off from Raiders 40 yd line, yet pass from Raider's 20. Oh yeah, that makes so much sense to me! NOT.

Note from above: Although even ( I ) admit that Drew has done more this season for the Bills (in terms of blocking, running, leadership) than he EVER did for N.E., it is obvious that you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
He will never NOT hold on to the ball too long, and he will never NOT only look for his initial intended. Oh and, I don't ever expect him to run in a touch down if he needed to. He just won't do it.

I can't wait until 2003, when the rest of our problems are addressed. After all, what can I do about it? Get mad?

Believe it or not, my only real game ball goes to Henry for NOT fumbling this week!

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 10:39 AM
I like it, I like it!

Earthquake Enyart
10-07-2002, 10:41 AM
Drew bashing is blasphemy. No wonder you got a yellow card.

Bufftp
10-07-2002, 02:19 PM
give her a red card give her a red card! j/k

not only Drew bashing but making WCF happy to boot in a single post. Thats it MYBILLS surrender whatever your your taking and sign into Bri-Lynn.