• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

I'm glad he's gone and I'm still calling him Manboobs

WTF is with all this apologist ****e ?

GW was an idiot with man boobs who deserved to be fired.

TD should be hauled on the carpet for saying he's ashamed to be part of the Buffalo community.

I've got a feeling he failed Marketing 101
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: I'm glad he's gone and I'm still calling him Manboobs

Originally posted by Ð
    TD should be hauled on the carpet for saying he's ashamed to be part of the Buffalo community.

I've got a feeling he failed Marketing 101
    he should be ashamed for hiring an idiot.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

He can leave too. For a guy that considers himself to be a cut-throat businessman, he certainly is taking this way too personally. If he doesn't like Buffalo, he can leave.

Taking shots at the community, the media and the loyal fans is just bull****. People are tired of losing seasons and most specifically do not have the patience for the type of season that was endured in 2003. Simple as that.

He keeps repeating, " The only thing we didn't do right is win football games...". Am I missing something? I'm pretty certain that winning means everything in this game.

I'm tired of his **** too. He has no right to be so annoyed and dispondant. Get it right this time TD, or get the **** out, dick head.

Comment

• Ð
        1-800-SAD-GOAT
        • Jul 2002

Yup. If he got emotional @ the situation about two months ago, I'd probably respect him more. It was a case of doing too little, too late and the crying act just made him look pathetic, like he just had his balls cut off.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

TD made the point about the difference between being critical about football decisions, gameplans, etc. vs personal attacks. I agree with TD. WTF does manboobs have to do with football? If you want to call him out about the Henry HB option, fine. The other crap is petty BS.

Comment

Working...
          X