PDA

View Full Version : A look at Peyton as a Dolphin

Mud
12-29-2003, 09:15 PM
It's wishful thinking as a Dolfan. We don't believe it will happen:

http://www.nyafl.com/manning.jpg

Tatonka
12-29-2003, 09:18 PM
if you dont believe it will happen.. why the **** would you waste time cutting and pasting his head in a fish uni.. lol...

Ð
12-29-2003, 09:20 PM
He's got to kill time until he has to lift the bridge for the Jungle Queen again.

Mud
12-29-2003, 09:24 PM
The same reason the guy with the Tiger Woods' avatar giggles at the finheaven guys and copys the link.

Mud
12-29-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
if you dont believe it will happen.. why the **** would you waste time cutting and pasting his head in a fish uni.. lol...

That was lame.

Ð
12-29-2003, 09:26 PM
We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you

Tatonka
12-29-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Mud
That was lame.

taking the time to photoshop peytons head in a worthless fish uni is lame...

go home.

Novacane
12-29-2003, 09:28 PM
Maybe you should change that "we" don't think it will happen to "I" don't think it will happen. Go read the friggen thread dude. A few of your minions are printing SB tickets

Tatonka
12-29-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Maybe you should change that "we" don't think it will happen to "I" don't think it will happen. Go read the friggen thread dude. A few of your minions are printing SB tickets

like they were this year.. with all the 16-0 talk after getting seau and knight... ahh... i remember it like it was yesterday...

"there is no way seau will let this team down in december".... "there is no way we can fold in december again"..

:snicker:

Ð
12-29-2003, 09:31 PM
He should put peyton in one of those gay, orange unis.
That'd be worth someone's time...

Tatonka
12-29-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Ð
He should put peyton in one of those gay, orange unis.
That'd be worth someone's time...

:lol:

Novacane
12-29-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

like they were this year.. with all the 16-0 talk after getting seau and knight... ahh... i remember it like it was yesterday...

"there is no way seau will let this team down in december".... "there is no way we can fold in december again"..

:snicker:

:snicker2:

Ð
12-29-2003, 09:37 PM
Hey, I heard they were gonna dress Gianni Versace's dead ass up and put him in as the Dolphin's QB next year. Ironically, Fiedler doesn't appeal enough to Miami's "pride" community.

lordofgun
12-29-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Mud
It's wishful thinking as a Dolfan. We don't believe it will happen:

http://www.nyafl.com/manning.jpg

Way to make him look homosexual. :up:

PhinPhreak
12-29-2003, 09:43 PM

They didn't fold in December they folded in September, this team this year was not good enough to have a letdown.

But how was that any different then Bills fans printing SB tickets after the 2nd week of the season this year, I also remember some posts stating that this Bills D could be the best D ever in the NFL. It's funny because all teams have their homers and dreamers.

Novacane
12-29-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhreak

. It's funny because all teams have their homers and dreamers.

Exactly...................it's funny. Some Bills fan called into a radio show today and said we should go after John Madden at all costs. We have our weirdos too!

Ð
12-29-2003, 09:46 PM
Yep, Finheavin' has it's share of homos...

PhinPhreak
12-29-2003, 09:57 PM

Exactly...................it's funny. Some Bills fan called into a radio show today and said we should go after John Madden at all costs. We have our weirdos too!

The one I never though I would hear is earlier I saw posts of Bills fans wanting Jimmy. That was unreal.

Ebenezer
12-29-2003, 10:57 PM

Of course he thinks it will happen...or he wouldn't have spent the time doctoring the photo or asking CP if they can maneuver the cap enough to sign Manning...:lol!:

Ebenezer
12-29-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhreak
The one I never though I would hear is earlier I saw posts of Bills fans wanting Jimmy. That was unreal.

desperation

SABURZFAN
12-30-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Ð
Yep, Finheavin' has it's share of homos...

:chuckle: