Here is your complete list of MOCK DRAFTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Here is your complete list of MOCK DRAFTS!

some of the mocks are new.. and bookmark it.. because they update this site as the new mocks are released.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2004/mock.html for the mocks

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/2004_free_agents.htm for the FA's
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • lunatic_bills_fan
    • Oct 2002

mmm, they have us drafting at 15. Is that right?

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

5 of the 7 i have looked at have us taking Winslow at TE, with a few random others have us taking a DE. While id rather trade up for a QB Winslow might not be a bad pick.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

most of the recent ones have sean taylor going just above us at around 8-11.. god.. if he gets that close and someone liek the jets get him.. omg.. i will lose it.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TedMock
          • Jul 2002

We officially pick 13th. I heard it on ESPN radio this morning.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

My guess is the Jets will go with a RB in the first round...The Steelers is the team that scares me since they pick two ahead of us and other than WR needs the same things as us....

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

yeah.. several of the mocks were done before the season ended so the picks are off.. but like i said.. that link updates the mocks as the new ones come out for each site.

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

I already knew about that site.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

The Jets still have Lamont Jordan as a backup. He doesn't get a ton of time because of Martin but he's pretty good when he's in there. I don't think he has a ton of speed though so they may be looking for some wheels.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Thanks, T, for the info. It's depressing, though, to see how many mocks have us taking Winslow. I still don't see TE as anywhere near our most critical area of need.
                    Last edited by Jan Reimers; 12-30-2003, 09:06 AM.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      Thanks, T, for the info. It's depressing, though, to see how many mocks have us taking Winslow. I still don't see TE as anywhere near our most critical area of need.
                      Yeah but he's a "***king soldier".

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

I felt the same way id much rather a QB, but we do need more offensive weapons so it might be ok.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                          I already knew about that site.
                          eat my shorts...

Originally posted by TedMock
                          The Jets still have Lamont Jordan as a backup. He doesn't get a ton of time because of Martin but he's pretty good when he's in there. I don't think he has a ton of speed though so they may be looking for some wheels.
                          i think they are pretty sold on lamont.. and curtis martin had 1300 yards this year.. i dont think there is a chance they go rb first round.

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          i dont either jan.. but if you are going to go TE, i guess he is about as good as any that have come out in years.

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                          rofl.. yeah.. he sure is. :pow: :2guns:

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                            I felt the same way id much rather a QB, but we do need more offensive weapons so it might be ok.
                            i would love a qb too.. but no way do i want one in the first round..

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            you know.. while that statement was assinine and he apologized, i think his statements just showed his desire to want to win and help his team.. they werent using him, because his qb sucked and he couldnt get him the ball... i would take him.. but he wouldnt be my first choice.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

my top 5 first round picks -

1. sean taylor - best player in the draft other than fitzgerald. better prospect at this point than ed reed was considered. i actually think he is a better prospect than roy williams when he came out a couple years ago. it is tough to find a playmaking FS, but taylor is all that and a big of chips.. the guy is sick.. and i hate the canes, btw.. i graduated from virginia tech.. but i saw plenty of him.

2. larry fitzgerald - you all know about him.. simply the best wr to come out in i dont know how long.. man, he is good, and on top of that.. if you ever hear an interview with the kid, you will fall over.. because what you hear is so rare.. he is humble, well mannered, polite, and focused. i heard an interviewer (jim rome) ask him why he didnt celebrate his tds.. his answer.. "i am a receiver, why should i celebrate for doing my job." he went on to say that he felt it was disrespectful to his teammate, opponents, and fans, as well as the history of the game, to act like an *** on the field just because you want to draw attention to yourself. the guy reminds me of randy moss talent, and marvin harrisons attitude. would love to have him.

3. kellen winslow jr. - as close to gonzo as there is. attitude has been questioned, and he lets his emotions get the best of him, because he is a very big competitor... i think he is the real deal. a great great receiver, and has put on considerable mass to improve his blocking. i would take him on my team.

4. chris gamble - very good cb.. shut down cover skills. also a playmaker that can return punts and play WR if needed. he was a do it all guy and is really and incredible athlete. option if winfield goes somewhere.

5. kevin jones - best rb in the draft (steven jackson is a very close second), i wouldnt like this pick for the bills really, unless henry was traded, but the guy is the real deal, and whoever gets him is getting an edge type back that can do it all and is dedicated to being great. if anything, please just dont let this guy go to the patriots.

Comment

Working...
                              X