• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Why was TD so mad??

Ralph pull rank?

TD didn't want to keep Gregg around, did he?

Based on the vibe, I think Ralph is picking the new HC, not TD. And I think that's a good thing. A TD pick would be a washed up former HC or a no name..... the type of guy just happy to be there, no political threat to TD, like Cowher.

Ralph will get a stud. If I'm Ralph, I have three brinks trucks heading to Key Largo already.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Why was TD so mad??

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
    Ralph pull rank?

TD didn't want to keep Gregg around, did he?

Based on the vibe, I think Ralph is picking the new HC, not TD. And I think that's a good thing. A TD pick would be a washed up former HC or a no name..... the type of guy just happy to be there, no political threat to TD, like Cowher.

Ralph will get a stud. If I'm Ralph, I have three brinks trucks heading to Key Largo already.
    Nope . It's all on TD. TD's said he discusses any possible movement with Ralph and Modrak. I doubt Ralph pulls rank on TD.

TD said that "HE" wasn't confident that GW could fix that problems from this year.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Why was TD so mad??

Originally posted by justasportsfan

TD said that "HE" wasn't confident that GW could fix that problems from this year.
      i felt that way when they hired him.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Re: Why was TD so mad??

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

i felt that way when they hired him.
        Send in your resume'. Any chance you could make me DC? I promise I'll hit Gilbride and unlike Buddy Ryan, I will deck him.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Re: Re: Why was TD so mad??

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          Send in your resume'. Any chance you could make me DC? I promise I'll hit Gilbride and unlike Buddy Ryan, I will deck him.

they'd probably wipe their @$$ with my resume.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

EE.. i think that is all kinda ridiculous..

why do people insist on portraying TD as a guy who cant admit when he makes a mistake?
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TedMock
              • Jul 2002

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. I give him credit for apologizing when he didn't have to. He said he doesn't mind performance criticism but the personal attacks bother him. So many fans, myself included, have posted on boards or called radio shows talking about the stupid look on his face, his man boobs, etc.. I could totally see why TD was irritated. Big deal. He spoke out of anger. We all do now and then. Don't take it too personally for goodness sake.

Comment

Working...
              X