• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Dick Juron

TD said on WNSA this morning that Juron will be one of the candidates that will be coming to the Buff for an interview. Any thoughts on this?
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

God help us all.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Why that loser? Haven't we suffered enough? Why not bring in Dave McGinness, too, so we can interview every available loser?
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• jchild178
          • Mar 2003

just another guy that he can have full control over

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

he did go 13-3 that one year..
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Dick Jauron is the only guy who hired two worse OC's than Gregg. Gary Crowton and John Schoop.

He's a nice guy, good sideline demeanor, but certainly defensively oriented with no real skill for the offensive side of the ball.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

if he brings that OC with him.. shoop.. oh my.. that would be something from a horror movie.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• pats-were-right
                  Just paint a target on my forehead
                  • Dec 2003

Jauron is not a bad coach. He never had a quaterback worth a darn (not counting Grossman, who he didn't really get a chance to coach) and it's not like he was responsible for picking out the groceries.

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

Originally posted by pats-were-right
                    Jauron is not a bad coach. He never had a quaterback worth a darn (not counting Grossman, who he didn't really get a chance to coach) and it's not like he was responsible for picking out the groceries.
                    He's one of those, "great coordinator, lousey HC" guys, but in all fairness, the McCaskey's are terribly cheap when it comes to paying for talent.

***Buffalo connection**** Coached here in 1985. Probably likes Duff's Wings.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                      • Jul 2002

I hope he's not the hire. That would suck.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        if he brings that OC with him.. shoop.. oh my.. that would be something from a horror movie.
                        That would be like divorcing Brenda Warner to marry Janet Reno...from bad to worse.

Comment

• TedMock
                          • Jul 2002

He's actually not a bad coach but he's a defensive guy. Same with McGinnis. 7-9 and 4-10 respectively is actually better than I thought either one of those teams would be. Neither has a QB. Now Buffalo at 6-10 is below where everybody thought they'd be.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

I'd have fired Jauron and/or Schoop at halftime Sunday. Bears down 14-0, down by the goal line with the clock ticking under a minute. They run the ball, use their last time out, 14 seconds to go, then throw a 3 yard pass where the idiot gets tackled in bounds. Tick, tick, tick..... halftime, no points.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                              I'd have fired Jauron and/or Schoop at halftime Sunday. Bears down 14-0, down by the goal line with the clock ticking under a minute. They run the ball, use their last time out, 14 seconds to go, then throw a 3 yard pass where the idiot gets tackled in bounds. Tick, tick, tick..... halftime, no points.
                              We just fired that.....

Juron would be a waste. Plain and Simple..and it would be the end of TDs job.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X