X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

This has my hopes up!!!

..............................He said he won't force Drew Bledsoe on the new coach, either. If that's true, then Bledsoe's future in Buffalo isn't as secure as Donahoe and owner Ralph Wilson have led us to believe in recent weeks.

Don't count your chickens just yet saviorbledsoe!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I understand that you're disappointed with Drew's performance this season, but I don't know if you've thought this through before rooting for kicking him out the door.

Who would be our QB then next season? There are no good FAs out there (and a big yeah right on Manning). And we're not drafting high enough to get a elite QB from the draft.

Sticking with Drew is the way to go for the next couple of seasons, I think.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      I understand that you're disappointed with Drew's performance this season, but I don't know if you've thought this through before rooting for kicking him out the door.

Who would be our QB then next season? There are no good FAs out there (and a big yeah right on Manning). And we're not drafting high enough to get a elite QB from the draft.

Believe me MM I have thought this through. I've heard all the excuses for Drew and I don't buy them.I know it's not all his fault but after GW and KG he's the next biggest part of the problem. Many of the FA QB's(I know there are no big names) could do what Blesdoe did this year.

Just wait to see who are cap casualties. I have no doubt we could improve our QB. Hope the new coach sees that!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Jerry Sullivan used the word "minion"

Think he lurks here?

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

I think a good FA pick up would be Brunell. At least the guy can run and not like he has 2 cinderblocks tied to his feet! He also seemed to be a good teacher for Byron!
          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

• muestafa1
            • Apr 2003

I'd take any Quarterback who can connect with a RB or TE who is five feet away. Drew can't throw the short passes (slants, screens, etc.) with any accuracy and it is killing us.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

honestly.. any rookie qb from the 6-7th round can throw 10 tds and have 24 Turnovers.. anyone qb.. on any roster in the nfl.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I don't think his performance this season was all on him though. It had to be partly the system, and that's why GW is gone (and so will KG). Drew alone couldn't have gone from a team/nfl record breaking QB in the first half of 2002 to worse than a rookie QB so quickly all by himself.

Comment

• muestafa1
                  • Apr 2003

I don't think his performance this season was all on him though. It had to be partly the system, and that's why GW is gone (and so will KG). Drew alone couldn't have gone from a team/nfl record breaking QB in the first half of 2002 to worse than a rookie QB so quickly all by himself.
                  What IS on Drew are the times when he had enough time, had an open reciever and threw three feet behind their route or 4 feet over their head. The system, the coaches, the OL are all out of the equation once Drew lets go of the ball.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

I wouldn't mind getting Brunnell in here.

Comment

• jchild178
                      • Mar 2003

yup bring brunell in!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Funny how our TE's all of a sudden came alive when Travis Brown went in. Sure he was playing against back-ups but Travis hasn't been playing with our 1st team either. Hell he was injured practically all year. Oh and yeah, Coleman was catching passes too.

Could it be the system or Drew's inability to adjust to what's given to him by the opposing teams.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• billsfan_NOT!!
                          • Dec 2003

i know of a great qb that's going to be a FA ... fiedler or griese take your pick they'll both be available come march :bduff:

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfan_NOT!!
                            i know of a great qb that's going to be a FA ... fiedler or griese take your pick they'll both be available come march :bduff:
                            I'm sure that's what you're hoping for. Wanny loves Fiedler
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ð
                              1-800-SAD-GOAT
                              • Jul 2002

Dumbo & the drunk. No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X