PDA

View Full Version : TD and day one of the draft- QB

NC-BILLS44
12-30-2003, 09:21 AM
Did any of you actually hear TD say that we may draft a QB on day one of the draft, or is this just a rumor floating around?

Novacane
12-30-2003, 09:26 AM
He did not say it at the Greg williams firing pc. He was on a few radio show last night. Maybe he said it there. I didn't hear it though

yle
12-30-2003, 09:35 AM
He was on WNSA this morning, and when asked about drafting a QB, he said it is coming, and it will probably be in the first 3 rounds, but you never know how the draft will work out.

don137
12-30-2003, 10:07 AM
As far as QB's goes I see 7 or 8 teams realistically looking at a QB on the first day (San Diego, Raiders, Cardinals, Steelers, Bills, Fins, Packers and possibly the Cowboys). The team that takes Billy Volek will drop from that list. Either the Chargers, Raiders or Cardinals will take Manning and ROETHLISBERGER in the first round. The fins do not have 2nd rounder and unless they take Losman with the #20 pick which I doubt so I see one of the remaining teams taking Losman in the 2nd. I can definately see Rivers falling to us in the third unless the Steelers grab him.
Do we have Detroit's 3rd rd or4th rd pick for Gary? If it is the 3rd round then we can pick before Pittsburgh.