• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Is Dave worth Moore than JR?

From what I saw yesterday, D. Moore out played JR and we have him at a fraction of the cost. JR missed a golden oppertunity late in the fourth to keep a drive alive. DM seemed to be blocking a bit better, and also made some clutch grabs for us.

It's too bad Dave is near the end of his career, he has like 11 seasons in already, and JR is nearing his prime. JR lloks like he is ready for the retirement home and DM is just starting to get going!

Therefore I think Dave is Moore better than Jay!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

i like them both. Moore is huge and a great blocker....JR is a good target, when he is given the opportunity to make a play he usually comes through.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

JR is a good player. The problem comes next year when his base salary will be over $3mil. There is no way TD lets him go into the final year of his deal on the docket for that much. An extension or a release will happen. Both will save money next year.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• blcny
        • Jul 2002

Dave Moore catches the ball(for TD's), JR drops it. I think Dave Moore is better, and cheaper.
        LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Judge
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          JR is a good player. The problem comes next year when his base salary will be over $3mil. There is no way TD lets him go into the final year of his deal on the docket for that much. An extension or a release will happen. Both will save money next year.
          The problem is that JR reportedly refused to extend and/or renegotiate this year. Bad karma from that.
          Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
            • Jul 2002

remember when JR was 1 of the best TEs in the AFC...what happened to him...last year...he had way too many dropped passes. this year he is invisable
            Its all about the quest.

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Moore is currently the better TE. I know that there is entire season still ahead, but IMO JR will be gone next season for not taking the pay cut.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Yes Jeff, I do rememebr thaose days when JR was one of, if not the best TE in the AFC. Too bad for him now.

It is bad Kharma!

Moore is better and we should have cut JR when we had a chance.
                When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
                  Senior Zoner
                  • Sep 2002

Right On!

Originally posted by Ebenezer

As I have said repeatedly, JR will be gone next year and will NOT be the starting TE for any NFL team.

Comment

• colin
                    Drew's my hero!
                    • Jul 2002

JR is a real big waste of $$. He was never all that good, he just had some good games but can't put it all together.

Comment

• venis2k1
                      Youboty can hope
                      • Jul 2002

hind sight is 20/20. bottom line:

if he wont take a cut in pay,
                      he will be on his way.

Comment

Working...
                      X