X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

What to do with Wire?

I've heard people suggesting we should play Coy as our starting FS..i just dont know that he has enough range too. Look what happened to PP.

If it wouldnt kill the cap, I think we should look into trading Milloy, not that I was overly dissapointed with his play, but I think Coy is ready to step in right now.

Thoughts?
    Its all about the quest.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Coy is a solid special teamer and solid backup. I wouldn't mess with the depth.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I really don't know what to do with Wire. I like Milloy and think he will be even better next year with a full training camp under him. For now though I just see Wire as a special teams player and a situational defensive player for now. I just want us to address the FS position for our secondary and I think that will help tremendously.

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

i think he could be a solid FS if he can improve his cover skills. The kid hits like a truck and he is highly motivated. i know he does well on ST, but i would prefer to see him in the FS position. Keep Milloy and let him teach Wire the ropes.

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
          i think he could be a solid FS if he can improve his cover skills. The kid hits like a truck and he is highly motivated. i know he does well on ST, but i would prefer to see him in the FS position. Keep Milloy and let him teach Wire the ropes.
          Sounds good to me.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

yeah.. wire will be one of those guys that we will resign after his rookie contract expires, and he will be a very good starter one day... but for now.. he just needs to learn from milloy and help out where he can, on ST, like he has been.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Voltron
              • Jul 2002

And if we don't do anything with him Shelby has a spot in her basement where he will live for the rest of his life

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

• mchurchfie
                • Jul 2002

My Band
                daveviterna.com

Comment

Working...
                X