PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Wire?

JefftheBillsfan
12-30-2003, 09:40 PM
I've heard people suggesting we should play Coy as our starting FS..i just dont know that he has enough range too. Look what happened to PP.

If it wouldnt kill the cap, I think we should look into trading Milloy, not that I was overly dissapointed with his play, but I think Coy is ready to step in right now.

Thoughts?

LtBillsFan66
12-30-2003, 09:45 PM
Coy is a solid special teamer and solid backup. I wouldn't mess with the depth.

The Spaz
12-30-2003, 09:46 PM
I really don't know what to do with Wire. I like Milloy and think he will be even better next year with a full training camp under him. For now though I just see Wire as a special teams player and a situational defensive player for now. I just want us to address the FS position for our secondary and I think that will help tremendously.

shelby
12-31-2003, 05:02 AM
i think he could be a solid FS if he can improve his cover skills. The kid hits like a truck and he is highly motivated. i know he does well on ST, but i would prefer to see him in the FS position. Keep Milloy and let him teach Wire the ropes.:up:

NC-BILLS44
12-31-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by shelby
i think he could be a solid FS if he can improve his cover skills. The kid hits like a truck and he is highly motivated. i know he does well on ST, but i would prefer to see him in the FS position. Keep Milloy and let him teach Wire the ropes.:up:

Sounds good to me.

Tatonka
12-31-2003, 07:55 AM
yeah.. wire will be one of those guys that we will resign after his rookie contract expires, and he will be a very good starter one day... but for now.. he just needs to learn from milloy and help out where he can, on ST, like he has been.

Voltron
12-31-2003, 08:32 AM
And if we don't do anything with him Shelby has a spot in her basement where he will live for the rest of his life ;)

:D

mchurchfie
12-31-2003, 09:26 AM
:lol: