PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe lovers...

The Natrix
10-27-2003, 03:39 AM
Buffalo needs a rough and raw young athlete at QB. Bledsoe had his chance and Favre showed him what a Chump he was.

I know it is hard for some of you to let go of the love affair, but it must be done. I would trade Bledsoe for Fiedler at this point. I'm not joking.

Bledsoe was terrible tonight. Of course, it was all GW's fault. Good ol G-Dub made Bledsoe a Statue. G-Dub was completely at fault when Bedose seemed to need laser eye surgery during most of the game.

I am sick of his inability to step up in big games and I won't have anymore of it. Bledsoe is the most overated QB in the history of the NFL. I will not be satisfied until he is gone. So who are the best prospects in the 1st and 2nd rounds?

The Natrix
12-30-2003, 11:58 PM
even if Bledsoe QBs next season I will still go to a fair amount of games.

After all, booing is just as effective as cheeing, if not more.

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 12:35 AM
If he leads the Bills to the playoffs and loses in the first round, I will point out that he is a loser and re-hash his 2003 failure.

You can't erase THIS SEASON, no matter what happens NEXT SEASON.

Let us move on and find ourselves a leader who has the potentional to bring us to the promised land.

Any takers?

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 01:07 AM
I agree

mypoorfriendme
12-31-2003, 02:19 AM
i like phillip rivers a ton, and who knows where hell go, and also cody picket, im assuming theyll fall to the second and third rounds. despite the lack of scouting reports, i think ell roberson would also produce in the nfl and could be like an aaron brooks

mypoorfriendme
12-31-2003, 02:21 AM
but id like to see in buffalo what happened with the jets, have the young guy sit some games until drew NEEDS to get benched, at that point we let the young guy take over

mypoorfriendme
12-31-2003, 02:23 AM
maybe hell bounce back and be good again, who knows? (believe it or not, he was pretty damn good for the majority of last year and years before)

mypoorfriendme
12-31-2003, 02:26 AM
bledsoe....the new kurt warner

northernbillfan
12-31-2003, 02:36 AM
:rofl:

I like how you grabbed a thread from October and refreshed it.

And yes we do need a QB ala Vick.

Eli Manning anyone???

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
:rofl:

I like how you grabbed a thread from October and refreshed it.

And yes we do need a QB ala Vick.

Eli Manning anyone???

No one responded to it. I felt unvalidated.

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
until drew NEEDS to get benched

That would be after the Green Bay game, during the 2002 season. It's almost 2004. Enough is enough

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 03:15 AM
I can't wait to boo him

even if it is the Wr's fault :up:

The_Philster
12-31-2003, 03:16 AM
First of all, I see no mention of what you would do if he does lead us to the Promised Land.
Secondly, the word potential is a rather scary word in Buffalo........RJ

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 03:22 AM
If Bledsoe wins the Superbowl with Buffalo as the starting QB (missing no more than 4 games) I will stop posting here and donate $100 to your charity of choice. Deal?

northernbillfan
12-31-2003, 03:26 AM
Okay Natrix... now you are bordering on SPAM.

We understand your feelings towards Drew, please contain it to a thread or two and not several.

Threads merged.

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 03:30 AM
It is 4 in the morning, who cares?

Besides, as far as mods go, I only listen to LOG, Bufftp, Shelby, and sometimes AWM

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 03:31 AM

We understand your feelings towards Drew, please contain it to a thread or two and not several.

Drew lover

northernbillfan
12-31-2003, 03:35 AM
I abhor Drew!!!

I think he is well past his prime, and didn't really think too much of him when we signed him. I grew to tolerate him because he was our QB but as for being a Drew lover...BLEECHH!!!

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 03:40 AM
I abhor Drew!!!

I think he is well past his prime, and didn't really think too much of him when we signed him. I grew to tolerate him because he was our QB but as for being a Drew lover...BLEECHH!!!

:bf1:

saviorbledsoe
12-31-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix

Besides, as far as mods go, I only listen to LOG, Bufftp, Shelby, and sometimes AWM

you going to take that from him???????????????????

SABURZFAN
12-31-2003, 06:47 AM
Okay Natrix... now you are bordering on SPAM.

i thought it was.:rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
12-31-2003, 06:50 AM

:spam:

mybills
12-31-2003, 07:27 AM
I can't wait to boo him

even if it is the Wr's fault :up:

:rofl: *snort*

justasportsfan
12-31-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Secondly, the word potential is a rather scary word in Buffalo........RJ So why keep Drew then? Is it because he has the potential to become a great qb because of his arm? He also plays like RJ. So if you dislike Rob , you should dislike Drew too. :D

saviorbledsoe
12-31-2003, 08:46 AM
boner boner boner boner.......some of us have boners for getting rid of bledsoe..................we ALL know that a few of you DONT LIKE BLEDSOE and even if we ALL AGREED what would it do????? NOTHING.......so cant we find another subject to tackle??????

Novacane
12-31-2003, 01:47 PM
why are you obsessed with boners SB???????????????

shelby
12-31-2003, 02:02 PM

Thanks for listening to me:up:
i wouldn't cross :nbf: if i were you....he can be scary when he's angry.:eek: