PDA

View Full Version : What about Gilbride?

northernbillfan
12-31-2003, 01:50 AM
Surely his job isn't safe. I know the head coach has the final say on plays, but Gilbride is the one who devises offensive schemes, and calls in the plays.

How long before his ass is on the Buffalo airport tarmac?

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 02:00 AM
for what it is worth, I was watching Mike and the mad-dog and Mike said he thinks there will be a complete overhaul of the staff. Then he had a caller (a Bills fan) who questioned him on Jerry Gray's Status. He basically stood by his point because the D personel is solid, and even a fin fan could coach them to top five status. I tend to agree. Therefore I am indifferent to whether Gray stays or goes. Not that I like Mike. Yes, he likes the Yanks (who rule) but he seems to be somewhat condescending to B-Lo in general. I still enjoy their show though, when nothing else is happening

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 02:02 AM
Note: I made up the part about a fin fan being able to coach our D

northernbillfan
12-31-2003, 02:22 AM
lol

I know we will see some changes in the coaches, IE special teams, QB's, etc. I think Gray is safe.

Another question...How long does Gilbride have on his current contract?

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan

How long does Gilbride have on his current contract?

No clue. I am all about the Bledsoe sucks angle.

northernbillfan
12-31-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix

:lol: ROFLMAOAPMP :lol:

The Natrix
12-31-2003, 03:44 AM

:lol: ROFLMAOAPMP :lol:

all about it, non-stop, when you least expect it, until you want to kill me and/or Drew is ditched. It is going to be wys-esk. TD will feel my wraith. I only want what is best for the Buffalo Bills.

northernbillfan
12-31-2003, 04:08 AM
I only want what is best for the Buffalo Bills.

Don't we all!

SABURZFAN
12-31-2003, 06:56 AM

all about it, non-stop, when you least expect it, until you want to kill me and/or Drew is ditched. It is going to be wys-esk. TD will feel my wraith. I only want what is best for the Buffalo Bills.

:lol:

what a maroon.

Jan Reimers
12-31-2003, 07:09 AM
From what I understand, most, if not all, of our assistant coaches are under contract. It will be up to the new coach to either have the Bills retain them or terminate them.

If the new coach loves KG, he will stay. Same with the others. It is unlikely that a new coach will keep assistants from the old regime rather than bring in his own, but it is possible.

mybills
12-31-2003, 07:18 AM
Surely his job isn't safe. I know the head coach has the final say on plays, but Gilbride is the one who devises offensive schemes, and calls in the plays.

How long before his ass is on the Buffalo airport tarmac?

I'm still stuck on the QB sneak on 4th & 20.

If Gilbride called that one, he's an idiot.
If Williams didn't over ride it, he's an idiot.
If Bledsoe actually thought he could do it, and didn't change it up on the field, he's an idiot.

The three of them should board the plane together!

mybills
12-31-2003, 07:20 AM

:rofl: You are worse than me & BillsFever! :hi5: :biggrin:

Historian
12-31-2003, 07:56 AM
Fire him without references...

Earthquake Enyart
12-31-2003, 08:00 AM
Gilbride and Grey have a year to go on their contracts.

Don't know about the rest of the assistants.

saviorbledsoe
12-31-2003, 09:00 AM

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

youll sure show Bledsoe and Donahoe.......you'll have them going through some sleepless nights and tearful days.......i bet they check this message board every day and when they do ......LOOK OUT because "The Natrix" is going to insult them until they cant take it any more.

You know....as someone who wants Drew to stay I had better go on another message board and warn Drew and TD to stay away from Billszone because so they dont feel you wrath Natrix. I have to hurry...............I havent much time......

:salute: