X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Who will hate the new coach from day 1!

He have a lot of demanding people on this board and a lot of Gloom and doomers! Plus everybody has strong feelings on the numerous coaching candidates. Which means that a good number of people are going to be angry over the choice of coach! Which means that on the very day the coach is named, before he talks to a single player, before he holds a single practice and before he calls a single play, Posters on this board will hate the decision. These posters will claim to want to cancel their tickets and predict failure for the entire tenure of the new coach! They will also have nothing good to say about the coach and it will seem as though they are happy when we lose, even though they claim that they are angry.

I predict that we will get anywhere from 3 to 5 posters that fit the description.

Any guesses on who the haters will be?
    Resign our own guys!
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

It'll be interesting, that's for sure.

Comment

• TedMock
      • Jul 2002

3-5 is a low number. I'd say the majority of the posters will hate something the new coach says on day one.

Comment

• BidsJr
        • Sep 2002

If it's Fassel/Jauron/Callahan/Reeves

I'll be one of them (:
        "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i hate everybody.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

I have a weird feeling it's going to be Labou (can never remember how to spell his name).

The bottom line is that there are positives and negatives to every candidate out there. Pat is right. A lot will harp on only the negatives.

Comment

• BidsJr
              • Sep 2002

Oops he should be on my original list.
              "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

The only way I will hate the New coach from the beginning is if it is Dick Lebeau. There are a few other guys I don't want but I will give them a chance.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BidsJr
                  If it's Fassel/Jauron/Callahan/Reeves

I'll be one of them (:
                  you can mark me down.. if it is one of the above too.. if it is ANYONE else though, i will be content. i am not real big on retreads that have been fired for being losers.

Originally posted by billsfanone
                  I have a weird feeling it's going to be Labou (can never remember how to spell his name).

The bottom line is that there are positives and negatives to every candidate out there. Pat is right. A lot will harp on only the negatives.
                  its lebeau
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TedMock
                    3-5 is a low number. I'd say the majority of the posters will hate something the new coach says on day one.

That’s funny because people hated when Wade didn’t say anything, but they hated with Gregg said we can win the Superbowl! Plus they hate the fact that Drew doesn’t get fired up, but they hate when TD gets fired up!

So the coach will say something like 3-4 Defense is what he likes or that he feels will win the division this year! Then some stupid radio station will use it as a sound bite and every idiot that hears it every single hour will start hating him.

Drives me nuts.
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone

And the positives to Lebeau are? I guess you could try and make a case for continuity but other than that I don't see a single one. He is a proven loser.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777

but they hated with Gregg said we can win the Superbowl!

Drives me nuts.

Thats not why people hated Greg and you know it! I want my coach saying he can win a SB!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                          And the positives to Lebeau are? I guess you could try and make a case for continuity but other than that I don't see a single one. He is a proven loser.
                          I just said I have a feeling...

They were hot for him most of last off-season until he finally came signed up.

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                            Any guesses on who the haters will be?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Thats not why people hated Greg and you know it! I want my coach saying he can win a SB!

I know Fairway, but I've heard the sound bite of him saying that 1000 times on local talk radio. and People have been calling for the last 3 years saying that he shouldn't have said that! And that is the truth!
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X