What's with all this Bledsoe lovers/haters BS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

What's with all this Bledsoe lovers/haters BS?

What's with people creating divisions/factions of Bills fans? It's absolutely ******ed. Maybe Bledsoe's wash up, maybe he's not, but this whole Flutie Flake/Johnsonite crap has to stop. It makes me sick. As long as someone decent replaces him, I could care less if he stays or goes. I'm much more excited about the idea of getting some coaches with brains on the Bills' staff. Just my humble opinion.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

So, your with the anti-faction camp? Faction hater!!!

Comment

• Jeff1220
      H to the 12:20
      • Jul 2002

lol. Anti-factionite, that is.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Thankfully, the most notorious divider no longer posts here.

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

To answer your question of did we learn from RJ/Flutie, the answer is quite clearly NO!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Good post, Jeff. I love the Bills, but this vitriolic bickering and name calling has gotten out of hand.

I hated this last season and have bashed both coaches and players on many occasions, but this Bledsoe lover/Bledsoe hater and similar stuff is too childish even for me.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• R. Rich
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              Good post, Jeff. I love the Bills, but this vitriolic bickering and name calling has gotten out of hand.

I hated this last season and have bashed both coaches and players on many occasions, but this Bledsoe lover/Bledsoe hater and similar stuff is too childish even for me.
              Oh, stop bickering, Jan.

Comment

• Drewpac
                • Jul 2002

I hate Bledsoe lover/Bledsoe hater haters.

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

I hate everyone.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

I'm in total agreement, Jeff and Jan. We were league laughingstocks before when we dealt with this kind of a division of fans. Why do some people want to bring back those days? Why can't we just accept that we don't all share the same opinion on the QB and let the chips fall where they may? We've got more players on our roster than Drew Bledsoe.
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Natrix
                      • Jul 2002

Byrd.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix

Amen! We were never "league laughing stocks"

I don't know where that comes from. Go to any team message board and you will see bickering.

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
                          • Aug 2003

DF had RJ. DB has???? This is nothing like the DF/RJ thing.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                            Amen! We were never "league laughing stocks"

I don't know where that comes from. Go to any team message board and you will see bickering.
                            You don't think people were laughing at the divisiveness that reared its ugly head during the Flutie/RJ days? I'd love to live in your world cause I saw it every day. Bickering is one thing but it got ugly during that time. I will admit though that maybe my thoughts of that time are like they are because I spent part of those days on usenet and the personal attacks ran rampant there. The thing is, I had heard that things were like that all over the place.
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
                              DF had RJ. DB has???? This is nothing like the DF/RJ thing.
                              It's not about who they have as competition. It's about the name-calling between fans of the same team. It's ridiculous when a Bills season ticket holder is called a Fish fan just because he supports a different QB that's on the squad than the one someone says he is supposed to support. As long as you're rooting for the player to do well as long as he's on your team, there shouldn't be any problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X