X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Hey TD! You watch that Iowa game?

I bring this up again. Anyone who watched that Iowa/Florida game this afternoon speak up! That is how Buffalo wins with Bledsoe. Field position, ball control offense, pounding the football.

Really hope that TD was watching this game.

Ferentz is at the top of my list!
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Absolutely

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

Was impressed with his postgame interview too. They said something about him being very happy at Iowa and don't look for him to leave for the NFL. I'd love to have him but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

He was a whisker from leaving last season for Jax. His son is a player in Iowa, and that was his biggest reason for staying. However- someone posted that his son blew out a knee and may not play at Iowa again.

I bet he's coaching somewhwere.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
          • Sep 2003

Ferentz would be fine w/ me. to be honest, anyone would be fine now that G. Dumbya is gone...

Comment

• baalworship
            • May 2003

Yeah, I think Ferentz will come out also. I think that stuff about him staying at Iowa is all about making sure someone shows him the money. He is making about 1 million a year now so he won't be that expensive. The NFL types obviously think he wants to coach in the NFL soon or his name wouldn't be on so many short lists.

Comment

• JayWood
              The Professor
              • Jul 2002

i was thinking the same thing Bids as i was wathcing the game. This guy is exactly what we need in Buffalo. Unless TC can make his way to Buffalo, KF is tops on my list. We have all the tools for a running offense and this guy knows exactly how to make it work!!!!
              When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Bufftp
                Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

No one too concerned about Ferentz leaving

No one too concerned about Ferentz leaving
                Ferents is not going anywhere.
                Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                to be led by permanent ideals -
                that is what keeps a man patient
                when the world ignores him,
                and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• baalworship
                  • May 2003

Why should the athletic director be worried prior to the Bowl game. Now that its over, he better get his list back out...

Ferentz took the Iowa job to get head coaching experience so he could get the head coaching gig in the NFL quickly. He's going to keep saying he loved Iowa but as the article said, several NFL teams don't seem to think he can't be made an offer. Hopefully, the Bills are in the mix. TD, show Ferentz the money!

Comment

• madness23
                    • Apr 2003

I'm a UNC Basketball fan and I didn't think they'd ever get Roy Williams. Hell, everyone at Kansas thought he'd never leave. I know UNC being his alma matter had alot to do with it, but just goes to show... you never know!

Bring on Ferentz!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

it is all about money.. a guy cant turn down a doubling of his salary.. it doesnt happen too often.. if someone offers him 2-4 mill a year.. he is gone.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

did anyone notice that troupe, the Florida TE, didnt have a single catch today?
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                        X