PDA

View Full Version : For all of you that

Phins054
10-07-2002, 10:15 AM
busted on Feidlers 4 picks last week...:nana:

Drews 3 yesterday brings him up to 5 for the year so far...Same as Jay...Like I said last week, INTs happen. Drew had a solid game, but his picks were the back breakers...one returned for a TD and another one whe you were about to go in for 6...

justasportsfan
10-07-2002, 10:18 AM
:nana: <-- Fiedlers new look? nice ears.

Fiedler still sucks. Let's see how far the fins go with him as qb.

mchurchfie
10-07-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Phins054

Drews 3 yesterday brings him up to 5 for the year so far...Same as Jay...Like I said last week, INTs happen. Drew had a solid game, but his picks were the back breakers...one returned for a TD and another one whe you were about to go in for 6...

Fiddler still doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as him. You also failed to mention that that Drew just broke Jim Kelly's record for most completions without an interception and that he threw for over 400 yds and 2 Tds in that same game. Good try though and thanks for playing:rolleyes:
:nana::D

Novacane
10-07-2002, 10:52 AM
054......what you fail to mention is you guys have a defense! Bledsoe and this offense feel so much pressure to score on every single possession. They are going to make mistakes under these circumstances. There is no comparsion between Bledsoe and Fiedler IMO.

Phins054
10-07-2002, 11:02 AM
My point to you guys was simply that QBs will throw INTs. A LOT of you bashed Jay last week when he threw 4 picks. I defended his by saying that three were late in the game coming from behind. BTR...yes we have a better D than Buffalo, but where were they in KC??? At least they were fired up for NE. The strength of the Bills is Drew and the O. Special teams and Run defense will kill you until you get the young guys up to speed or get the right players in the mix.

Church...I didn't know about the JK record, but I knew about the yds and TDs...Thats why you were still in the game in the 4th qtr. The point is, the more a QB drops back to pass...the higher the chances of INTs happening. Overall I would say Drew had a solid above average day, but I GUARANTEE if you ask him, he will say he played like crap because the TEAM lost.

Novacane
10-07-2002, 11:07 AM
Ok.....point taken 054. I did not see the KC game so I did not know when JF int's occured. Trying to come from behind the int's and sacks are gonna skyrocket!

I still am not a real big fan of JF. I think he is just good enough to break dolphins fans hearts when the big game comes ala Kordell stewart. I think your best QB is sitting on the bench.

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 11:30 AM

Ya and if you watched the game he shouldve been picked off at least 2 more times....one of them tipped by Buchanon....BTW, you forgot to mention that when Fiedler threw the INTS they were out of desperate throws totry and get back in reach with the score....Bledsoe didnt have to make those throws as they were only down by 3....youve got to wonder if all those sacks shook him up a lil bit.:snicker:

lordofgun
10-07-2002, 11:32 AM
My point to you guys was simply that QBs will throw INTs.

C'mon, 054. You don't really have a point, do you? :D

Phins054
10-07-2002, 12:48 PM
Damn...I always hate it when LOG catches me...:lolcry:

The_Philster
10-07-2002, 04:01 PM
:lol: Phins

Phins054
10-07-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
Ok.....point taken 054. I did not see the KC game so I did not know when JF int's occured. Trying to come from behind the int's and sacks are gonna skyrocket!

I still am not a real big fan of JF. I think he is just good enough to break dolphins fans hearts when the big game comes ala Kordell stewart. I think your best QB is sitting on the bench.

Thats cool BTR...You don't have to be a Fiedler fan...Hell a good portion Dolphins fans aren't Fiedler fans...I mean the guy gets booed at a Heat game for christ sakes. But to be honest...he runs our offense a hell of a lot better than Kordell runs the Steelers O. And he has had the luxury of an outstand running game AND Oline the entire time. I guess last yer was most definately a fluke for KS...:shakeno:

SoCalBillsFan
10-07-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

Ya and if you watched the game he shouldve been picked off at least 2 more times

you watched the game? Funny, it was on at the same time as the fins game...didn't watch your own game just to watch ours?

Phins054
10-07-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan

you watched the game? Funny, it was on at the same time as the fins game...didn't watch your own game just to watch ours?

I don't know about WCF...but I have NFL ticket. So I just flip to other games during commercial breaks and halftime. The Phins game finished so early yesterday, I was able to watch the end of the Cowboys game and most of the 4th quarter of the Bills Raiders game...God I love it when Christmas come early...:laughter: