PDA

View Full Version : Sean Taylor Watch!

Tatonka
01-01-2004, 09:55 PM
he already has another pick, in the Miami/FS game on right now, in the 3rd quarter.

mark my words. he will be the best player in the draft, overall.

TigerJ
01-01-2004, 10:08 PM
He's the best player in this game.

Dozerdog
01-01-2004, 10:13 PM
He's playing himself into a top 5 pick

Tatonka
01-01-2004, 11:29 PM
10th int of the year. leads the nation.. and he should have had his 11th.

what a player.

BADTHINGSMAN
01-02-2004, 01:02 AM
The more I see this guy play, the more I wish he ends up in a Bills Uniform..

Tatonka
01-02-2004, 01:05 AM
i hear you...

boy.. if my offseason came true.. we'd be sick..

ferentz,

taylor, lavalais, rivers or grove

darrell jackson, winstrom, woody

:drool:

SABURZFAN
01-02-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
He's playing himself into a top 5 pick

i wouldn't be surprised if he is a top 5 pick.

R. Rich
01-02-2004, 07:54 AM
Shut up everyone! Remember, Taylor sucks!! Don't forget that horrible injury that may never heal right. Or his questionable athletic ability. Or his poor attitude. He should not be taken in the first dozen picks, that's for sure. Make sure the NFL teams know that on draft day too.

Jan Reimers
01-02-2004, 08:10 AM
You're right, Rich, he is no better than the 13th overall pick.

colin
01-02-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich
Shut up everyone! Remember, Taylor sucks!! Don't forget that horrible injury that may never heal right. Or his questionable athletic ability. Or his poor attitude. He should not be taken in the first dozen picks, that's for sure. Make sure the NFL teams know that on draft day too.

I heard he went into a store and the owner of the store said "Hey Taylor, catch this small fragile catchable item" and Taylor dropped it and it broke and Taylor cried and then ran out of the store (very slowly, bad speed) and then got hit by a 5 year old and that wiped him out cuz he is weak.

He also sniffs diapers.

eyedog
01-02-2004, 08:25 AM
You can forget about Taylor for the Bills at #13. He was all over the field last night and there is no way he's falling to the Bills. I think Detroit may take him with their pick.

JefftheBillsfan
01-02-2004, 11:01 AM
Man, what a beast. Big, physical, solid range. IMO, he will have a greater impact at FS than Roy Williams did, only because RW should be playing SS though. Still..this is the kind of guy you trade up for.

Maybe our #1 and a Milloy or a franchised Winfield to get in the top 5 or 7 or so?

R. Rich
01-02-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by eyedog
You can forget about Taylor for the Bills at #13. He was all over the field last night and there is no way he's falling to the Bills. I think Detroit may take him with their pick.

Nah. He sucks. He's not worthy of a top 12 pick. AT ALL!!!

Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
Man, what a beast. Big, physical, solid range. IMO, he will have a greater impact at FS than Roy Williams did, only because RW should be playing SS though. Still..this is the kind of guy you trade up for.

Maybe our #1 and a Milloy or a franchised Winfield to get in the top 5 or 7 or so?

Hmm....interesting.

Tatonka
01-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by eyedog

you never know man.. guys like fitzgerald entering the draft can mess everything up.. and you just never know....

plus we could trade up.

R. Rich
01-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Man, would I love to see us trade up for Taylor, but not at the expense of another draft pick. We still have to get OL help and a QB of the future.

Tatonka
01-02-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich
Man, would I love to see us trade up for Taylor, but not at the expense of another draft pick. We still have to get OL help and a QB of the future.

man.. do you see the way a guy like ed reed takes over a game?

hmmm.. give up a 3rd or 4th rounder like crowell or aiken for a guy like taylor?.. not even a consideration.. i do it in a heartbeat.

R. Rich
01-02-2004, 12:26 PM
If a deal can be done involving a player, I'm all for it. But, not for a draft pick OF CONSEQUENCE! Those we need for OL and QB help. Unless you want to deal away future picks. Nobody will let us move up for an additional 4th rounder!

DraftBoy
01-02-2004, 02:54 PM
Id would have to be to a team like Pittsburg who had an off year. The like Losman alot and are worried they may not have a shot at him in rd 2. So say we deal them our #1 and Winfield (as much as I hate saying that) for #1 and future pick, They can take Losman at 13 (still a stretch pick) and get a more complimentary CB for there already terrific D.

Michael82
01-02-2004, 04:49 PM
I can't believe anyone would believe that he would be available past the top 5 picks. He is the best defensive player available in the draft and some could even say the best athlete.

Michael82
01-02-2004, 04:49 PM
IF someone wanted a 2nd round pick from next year and our 1st this year, I'd do it!

R. Rich
01-14-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Winfield_26
Id would have to be to a team like Pittsburg who had an off year. The like Losman alot and are worried they may not have a shot at him in rd 2. So say we deal them our #1 and Winfield (as much as I hate saying that) for #1 and future pick, They can take Losman at 13 (still a stretch pick) and get a more complimentary CB for there already terrific D.

Their pick is not high enough. We'd have to deal with the Skins (#5 overall). Past their pick, he's gone.