• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

One down

By MARK GAUGHAN, Buffalo News
    Tom Donahoe spent New Year's Day scouting a veteran coach of the St. Louis Rams.
    Today, he checks out some of the brainpower behind the New England Patriots.

The Buffalo Bills' president and general manager began his interviews to find a new head coach by meeting with Lovie Smith in St. Louis.

Smith, 45, has been the Rams' defensive coordinator the past three years. His defense ranked 16th in yards allowed this year and 17th in points allowed. But it led the NFL with 46 takeaways and ranked in the top 10 in sacks per pass attempt, first downs allowed and third-down defense.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Halbert
    I'm Not Normal
    • Jul 2002

Do we really want a HC named Lovie?

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I'd think we would "Lovie" his aggressive defense.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

i already lovie the defense ......its the offense i hatie.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

No kidding. Defense isn't our problem, although I wouldn't mind a more aggressive D with more turnovers. But I wish they would stop looking at defensive guys.

Comment

• cordog
            eat, drink, and be merry
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            No kidding. Defense isn't our problem, although I wouldn't mind a more aggressive D with more turnovers. But I wish they would stop looking at defensive guys.
            I think this offensive/defensive HC is way too overrated. If hes a good HC, he will bring in a good OC. Look at Gruden and Billick, both are offensive HCs but rode their D to the SB.

Comment

Working...
            X