PDA

View Full Version : Peter King says Buffalo is the most attractive opening

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 10:00 AM
"By Peter King

One of the candidates on a few NFL coaching lists asked me the other day: "What do you think is the best job out there?"

"Buffalo," I said."

"Jim Fassel or Tom Coughlin could revitalize Bledsoe, assuming Bledsoe would listen the way John Elway did a decade ago in Denver and the way Kerry Collins did in turning his career around with the Giants. I hear Bledsoe would be open to coaching, which is a big plus for a veteran who's accomplished as much as he has."

the rest......
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/01/01/h2h.coaching/index.html

Pride
01-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
veteran who's accomplished as much as he has."

I love bledsoe, but this made me laugh.... what exactly has Bledsoe accomplished again?

Halbert
01-02-2004, 10:13 AM
That was a great article. I don't see any other the other coaching positions nearly as attractive as the Bills.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Pride

I love bledsoe, but this made me laugh.... what exactly has Bledsoe accomplished again?

I was thinking the same thing! What about this?

I believe he does, but I believe he has to take a dose of Dan Marino: Throw the ball away more. A good offensive coach would get that across to him.

Coach after coach after coach after ............................... has been trying to get that through Bledsoes head for years. I don't know why King thinks anything is going to change now!

Novacane
01-02-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Halbert
That was a great article. I don't see any other the other coaching positions nearly as attractive as the Bills.

Atlanta is right there! I think us and ATL are the two best jobs.

I don't know why anyone would want to work for Snyder or Al Davis.

Bidwell will never commit to winning in AZ and who cares if Chicago and the Giants have storied histories. Thats not going to help them win now!

baalworship
01-02-2004, 10:22 AM
Buffalo is #1 IF the new guy can cut the cord with Bledsoe. If TD forces Bledsoe on people in the interviews we ain't getting anyone good to coach here. Hell, even Belichick couldn't win with Bledsoe.

Earthquake Enyart
01-02-2004, 10:23 AM
There is an opportunity for the right guy to step into Arizona and do what Marvin Lewis did in Cincy, if Bidwell will let him.

Angelo is a horrible GM, so Chicago is not a good opportunity.

The Giants and Falcon jobs might be ok.

Oakland and Washington will suck.

Mr. Miyagi
01-02-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by baalworship
Buffalo is #1 IF the new guy can cut the cord with Bledsoe. If TD forces Bledsoe on people in the interviews we ain't getting anyone good to coach here. Hell, even Belichick couldn't win with Bledsoe.
No way. Just face it, Drew is here to stay, at least for the next season or two. I think he has a chance to turn things around. Peter King is right, he can be coached to take fewer chances. And we'll be very very good.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Peter King is right, he can be coached to take fewer chances. And we'll be very very good.

What makes you think the new coach is going to be able to get Drew to get rid of the Ball. People said the same thing about Rob Johnson. No coach has been able to get that through Drews head. I really don't understand why people are thinking all of the sudden after 10 years Drew is going to be differant. Ain't gonna happen!

Mr. Miyagi
01-02-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
What makes you think the new coach is going to be able to get Drew to get rid of the Ball.
That's because Drew has never had a offensive minded coach who has coached him well enough. Look: Bill Parcells, Pete Carroll, Bill Belichick. None of whom are offensive coaches.

Coughlin or Fassel can turn him around. I know it.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 10:39 AM

Hope so but don't put any money on it!

baalworship
01-02-2004, 10:43 AM
If Tom Donahoe mortgages the Bills future to try to revive a QB that is clearly on the downside of his career we need a new GM. I want to win next year and Bledsoe has to go. Any coach that doesn't suck will see the same any casual fan can see. TD says Bledsoe looks good in warmups. Yeah, so did Rob Johnson. Unfortunately for us, the game is different when DE's and LB's are trying to separate you from the ball. Bledsoe sucks and I think Donahoe will let the new coach axe him.

If TD forces Bledsoe on a coach that coach will fail just like Gdub.

:firehead:

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Jesus F#$%^ing Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we have 1 thread just 1 F$^%ing thread that doesnt involve Bledsoe bashing!!!!!!!!! You people are obsessed.

Halbert
01-02-2004, 12:01 PM
You spelled F$^%ing wrong.

Mr. Miyagi
01-02-2004, 12:07 PM
If Tom Donahoe mortgages the Bills future to try to revive a QB that is clearly on the downside of his career we need a new GM. I want to win next year and Bledsoe has to go. Any coach that doesn't suck will see the same any casual fan can see. TD says Bledsoe looks good in warmups. Yeah, so did Rob Johnson. Unfortunately for us, the game is different when DE's and LB's are trying to separate you from the ball. Bledsoe sucks and I think Donahoe will let the new coach axe him.

If TD forces Bledsoe on a coach that coach will fail just like Gdub.

:firehead:
Darn glad you're not our GM. :down:

baalworship
01-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Unfortunately, Bledsoe MIGHT affect who we get as head coach. I hope we get the best guy for the job but Peter King thinks we will hire "best guy to try to make Bledsoe better". Bledsoe also makes this job less attractive than say, Atlanta, who already has a good QB.

Jeff1220
01-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Stop comparing Bledsoe to Rob Johnson. I'm no excuser, as you factionites like to say, but come on. Drew's IQ is about 100 pts higher than RJ's.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Jeff1220
Stop comparing Bledsoe to Rob Johnson. I'm no excuser, as you factionites like to say, but come on. Drew's IQ is about 100 pts higher than RJ's.

Drew holds onto the ball just as bad as RJ did . There is a valid comparison. Sorry if you don't like it.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 12:42 PM

Can we have 1 thread just 1 F$^%ing thread that doesnt involve Bledsoe bashing!!!!!!!!! You people are obsessed.

When you Stop being so stinking defensive about Bledsoe I'll stop "bashing" him. BW made a very valid point that some coach's may find the BIlls job less desirable because of Bledsoe. If you don't think thats the case you are being ignorant again!

The Bledsoe point was totally on the topic of the thread!

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 12:49 PM

When you Stop being so stinking defensive about Bledsoe I'll stop "bashing" him. BW made a very valid point that some coach's may find the BIlls job less desirable because of Bledsoe. If you don't think thats the case you are being ignorant again!

I AM being ignorant again?????????

I wonder who has more football knowledge????? The President and General Manager of the Buffalo Bills or some no pussy getting mofo like Fairway to Green who collects grocery carts at Walmart for a living???????????????HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM????? Probably TD and lets see.........hmmmmmmmmm.....His opinion on Bledsoe is the same as mine. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 12:52 PM

I AM being ignorant again?????????

I wonder who has more football knowledge????? The President and General Manager of the Buffalo Bills or some no pussy getting mofo like Fairway to Green who collects grocery carts at Walmart for a living???????????????HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM????? Probably TD and lets see.........hmmmmmmmmm.....His opinion on Bledsoe is the same as mine. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Posts like this show how ignorant you are.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 12:54 PM

His opinion on Bledsoe is the same as mine. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

And you know that for a fact? When was the last time you spoke with him. His last public comments were the new head coach would decide Bledsoes fate here. Not a single word defending Drew. Don't go counting your chickens before they hatch buddy.

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 12:54 PM

Posts like this show how ignorant you are.

Sticks and stones Fairway.

Your continued obsession with getting rid of Bledsoe shows how relentlessly closed-minded and one-dimensional you are.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 12:55 PM

Sticks and stones Fairway.

Your continued obsession with getting rid of Bledsoe shows how relentlessly closed-minded and one-dimensional you are.

If you say so Dr. Phil.

Earthquake Enyart
01-02-2004, 12:57 PM

I never really thought of this, but I guess if you consider:

Drew had a bad year

There is no current alternative to Drew that is here now

TD's pledge to draft a QB

This should be a major concern to a new coach who is expected to win immediately.

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 12:57 PM

And you know that for a fact? When was the last time you spoke with him. His last public comments were the new head coach would decide Bledsoes fate here. Not a single word defending Drew. Don't go counting your chickens before they hatch buddy.

Ok Buddy :anvil:

I wonder who is conducting the interviews with prospective new head coaches????? I am sure that question wont come up in the interview.

Fairway on Drew Bledsoe :deadhorse

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 12:58 PM

If you say so Dr. Phil.

Good comeback :urock:

Novacane
01-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

I never really thought of this, but I guess if you consider:

Drew had a bad year

There is no current alternative to Drew that is here now

TD's pledge to draft a QB

This should be a major concern to a new coach who is expected to win immediately.

:bf1:

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 01:05 PM
I would sure look down upon taking over a team with a QB that owns more passing records than Hall of Fame QB Jim Kelly, has been to 2 Superbowls and is only 31.

baalworship
01-02-2004, 01:07 PM
I think TD knows that Bledsoe has regressed and that the window is closing for this defense. You have to win in the NFL right away and I hope that TD picks the best coach, not the best coach to take on the Bledsoe project. I will certainly be watching closely for reasons the new coach is picked according to TD. I am not against keeping Bledsoe as long as the following are met:

A. He takes a massive decrease in salary.

B. We bring in someone else to compete for the job, like a Billy Volek. If Volek is Rob Johnson and Bledsoe > Johnson no one should be against this.

C. Draft a QB early that has potential to be a good NFL QB.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 01:07 PM

I wonder who is conducting the interviews with prospective new head coaches????? I am sure that question wont come up in the interview.

You are sure what question won't come up in the interview? What the coach thinks of Bledsoe? It sure will.

The people who think guys like Coughlin or Fassel will say they can fix Drew just to get the job may be wrong. They both are hot commodities(especially Fasssel for some reason). If they think Drew will hurt their chances to win they will say so IMO. If TD does not like it they can take a job elsewhere!

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 01:09 PM

You are sure what question won't come up in the interview? What the coach thinks of Bledsoe? It sure will.

The people who think guys like Coughlin or Fassel will say they can fix Drew just to get the job may be wrong. They both are hot commodities(especially Fasssel for some reason). If they think Drew will hurt their chances to win they will say so IMO. If TD does not like it they can take a job elsewhere!

It was sarcasm. Over your head obviously. My point was I think TD wont be hiring a Bledsoe hater.....rather someone who will take advantage of his skills.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 01:10 PM

B. We bring in someone else to compete for the job, like a Billy Volek. If Volek is Rob Johnson and Bledsoe > Johnson no one should be against this.

I couldn't agree with you more BW! Under those circumstances I have no problem with Bledsoe comming back. I just want a viable option behind him if he starts sucking it up again.

Earthquake Enyart
01-02-2004, 01:10 PM
I would sure look down upon taking over a team with a QB that owns more passing records than Hall of Fame QB Jim Kelly, has been to 2 Superbowls and is only 31.

I'm not a Drew hater. I bought EE III a Drew jersey for Xmas.

I'm just saying that if I'm interviewing with TD, I better have a plan on how to turn Drew around, or express my love for one of the retreads in the Land of No QB's. I don't want to get into a bidding war for Blake or Kordell Stewart or the like. But the new guy needs to have a plan that TD will buy into. The expectation is to win now.

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 01:11 PM
I think TD knows that Bledsoe has regressed and that the window is closing for this defense. You have to win in the NFL right away and I hope that TD picks the best coach, not the best coach to take on the Bledsoe project. I will certainly be watching closely for reasons the new coach is picked according to TD. I am not against keeping Bledsoe as long as the following are met:

I agree, though I dont think he has regressed. He does however need younger and better competition for the future.

The_Philster
01-02-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm not a Drew hater. I bought EE III a Drew jersey for Xmas.

I'm just saying that if I'm interviewing with TD, I better have a plan on how to turn Drew around, or express my love for one of the retreads in the Land of No QB's. I don't want to get into a bidding war for Blake or Kordell Stewart or the like. But the new guy needs to have a plan that TD will buy into. The expectation is to win now.

It doesn't matter who the QB is...but the rest of this roster is loaded with talent. The fact that Williams couldn't even get them to the playoffs is why he is gone.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 01:12 PM

It was sarcasm. Over your head obviously. My point was I think TD wont be hiring a Bledsoe hater.....rather someone who will take advantage of his skills.

I'll say one thing for you SB.....................I admire your eternal optimisim but sometimes optimisim can cloud reality.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

It doesn't matter who the QB is...

If thats the case why not sign RJ back.

The_Philster
01-02-2004, 01:15 PM

:eek: There are exceptions to that rule. Bledsoe has has good years over the course of his career...RJ had a few good games.

Earthquake Enyart
01-02-2004, 01:17 PM
The Drew haters don't remember what the Land of No QB's is like.

Billy Volek is Rob Johnson.

Last year's big FA was Griese, and he couldn't beat out Fiedler.

You want to drop $6-8 mil for Brunell? That's what it's gonna take to beat out the other teams with no QB's.

:bigwave: Hi Eb.... er bw.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

:eek: There are exceptions to that rule. Bledsoe has has good years over the course of his career...RJ had a few good games.

I knew what you meant.................just busting your chops:dink:

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 01:18 PM

I hope you are kidding if not ...you need help.......dont forget that even if RJ and DB have similarities with holding the ball....at least Drew plays every game.....RJ missed like 80 % of his starts.

The_Philster
01-02-2004, 01:19 PM
:jawdrop: Kinda scary I agree with EE on this. :eek:
People were getting excited about Volek based on one good game......kinda like how RJ was a sought-after commodity after the 97 season.

Jeff1220
01-02-2004, 01:21 PM

Drew holds onto the ball just as bad as RJ did . There is a valid comparison. Sorry if you don't like it.

There's more to the QB position than this, as the intelligence factors in greatly when wondering if the QB has a shot at correcting his mistakes. RJ was a bit challenged in that area - probably the #1 reason for his failure to ever develop into a QB of any substance.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 01:22 PM
The Drew haters don't remember what the Land of No QB's is like.

Billy Volek is Rob Johnson.

Last year's big FA was Griese, and he couldn't beat out Fiedler.

You want to drop $6-8 mil for Brunell? That's what it's gonna take to beat out the other teams with no QB's.

:bigwave: Hi Eb.... er bw.

I'm not a hater and I remember. I'm not for dropping him if the only option is Billy Volek. Volek is no RJ though. We would not have to give up a #1 pick for him and nowhere near the 5mill per RJ got.

If your talking 6-8mill per year for Brunell than no way I want him. I don't think he'll cost more than 3.5 to 4 mill per.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 01:26 PM

There's more to the QB position than this, as the intelligence factors in greatly when wondering if the QB has a shot at correcting his mistakes. RJ was a bit challenged in that area - probably the #1 reason for his failure to ever develop into a QB of any substance.

Don't get me wrong Jeff. I'd take Bledsoe over RJ anyday. I thought you were saying there is no comparison between the 2. I think they both equally hold the ball to long.

The Natrix
01-02-2004, 01:26 PM
lets see, Bledsoe or Vick? Easy choice.

The Natrix
01-02-2004, 01:27 PM
if Bledsoe is gone, Buffalo would clearly be the #1 place to go.

Jeff1220
01-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
lets see, Bledsoe or Vick? Easy choice.

...if there were a choice to make.

The Natrix
01-02-2004, 01:28 PM

...if there were a choice to make.

what?

Mr. Miyagi
01-02-2004, 01:30 PM
if Bledsoe is gone, Buffalo would clearly be the #1 place to go.
Of course. Who wouldn't be able to take the team to the big game with elite QBs like Van Pelt or Travis Brown? :rolleyes:

The Natrix
01-02-2004, 01:32 PM

Of course. Who wouldn't be able to take the team to the big game with elite QBs like Van Pelt or Travis Brown? :rolleyes:

right, because I have always said Buffalo should go with AVP and Travis Brown. :rolleyes:

Jeff1220
01-02-2004, 01:41 PM

what?

The Bills don't have the luxury of Vick as a choice. It's either the evil we know (Bledsoe) or the evil we don't know (retreads or unprovens).

TedMock
01-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Hey, the guy just came off the worst season of his career. I'm not sold on him but what else do we do? If he's washed up then certainly an older Brunell wouldn't be the answer. There's not a rookie QB that we'll get who's ready to start. Maybe smarter coaching will work, maybe it won't but we don't have much choice right now. He can throw the short-medium pass contrary to popular belief. He had a great TE and a great FB at point (Coates and Byars) and he seemed to do just fine. Of course they also had a good RB and utilized him to set up play actions. Now, he has some serious weaknesses too. Not throwing the ball away is probably his biggest. The lack of mobility wouldn't be as huge an issue if we had "dump off" options in KG's offense. Maybe all the hits actually did make him stupid. We'll find out next season. The only way I see him not being here is if he doesn't re-work his contract. I will say that there's no way he's worth an extra $6million. If he's reasonable with salary, we draft a QB and go from there. I'm frustrated too, but what else is there? Volek? Blake? Travis Brown? No thanks.

Jeff1220
01-02-2004, 01:55 PM

I couldn't agree with you more BW! Under those circumstances I have no problem with Bledsoe comming back. I just want a viable option behind him if he starts sucking it up again.

A prospect as good as Volek, imo, is AJ Feeley. He's stepped in for Philly and led them to a 4-1 record. Not a huge choice as a starter, but I think he'd be able to step in if problems arose, and be a servicable replacement.

Stats in 6 appearances last year:

Rating 75.4
Attempts 154
Completions 86
Percent 55.8
Yards 1011
YPA 6.6
YPG 168.5
TDs 6
Ints 5
Long 53
Sacked 7
Yds lost 48
Fumbles 2
Fumbles Lost 1

TedMock
01-02-2004, 01:59 PM
I wouldn't mind Feeley as a backup. He did an admirable job last season. He also played a few games. I don't trust Volek at all. One game doesn't mean much.

Mr. Miyagi
01-02-2004, 01:59 PM
Come on, REALLY? You'd rather start AJ Feeley over Bledsoe? Are you out of your mind???

I'm not saying Drew is the savior. God knows he isn't. But we have the best chance with him than any free agent or rookie for next season. And you know it.

pats-were-right
01-02-2004, 02:00 PM
That's because Drew has never had a offensive minded coach who has coached him well enough. Look: Bill Parcells, Pete Carroll, Bill Belichick. None of whom are offensive coaches.

I scrolled through 4 pages and am shocked no-one took issue with the above. Hello? Bledsoe had OC's and QB coaches up the wazoo, INCLUDING two different Super Bowl winning OC's (Weis, Zampese) - it's not like Parcells, Carroll, and Belichick were instructing him.

He is who he is.

The Natrix
01-02-2004, 02:01 PM
I would like to see Feeley come in, along with Volek/Brunnel starting and Rivers watching.

Drew can go sit on the Bench at Dallas while watching Carter bring them to the playoffs again.

TedMock
01-02-2004, 02:01 PM
me? just in case...NO! I think he's a decent backup for a few games, not a 16 game starter.

Mr. Miyagi
01-02-2004, 02:02 PM
so would I, along with Volek/Brunnel starting and Rivers watching
My bad.

In that case yes I agree Feeley would make a decent backup, and so would Rivers.

saviorbledsoe
01-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey Natrix.....how is that battle with TD coming along. Did you provoke and scare him into getting rid of Drew yet...lol.

The Natrix
01-02-2004, 02:54 PM
lol, when I have been drinking heavily, posts like that happen.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 05:13 PM
Nice pics you have in you signature savior. If Bledsoe had not gotten hurt in week 3 he would never have been standing there. You're acting like he was the hero of the Super Bowl. Pats never would have gotten there if he had stayed their starting QB.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 05:15 PM
I like this quote you have there too Savior

"Systems don't win, players do."

If thats true you should not be blaming Bledsoes horrible season on Gilbride.

Novacane
01-02-2004, 05:18 PM

We need a coach whose system will take advantage of Drews skills huh?

I thought systems don't win, players do!

Talking out both sides of your mouth?

Stewie
01-02-2004, 06:30 PM
One of the candidates on a few NFL coaching lists asked me the other day: "What do you think is the best job out there?"

"Buffalo," I said.

Not Atlanta with the great Vick, not the Giants or Chicago with the storied histories, not the clean slate in Arizona -- and certainly not the heap of trouble in Oakland. Buffalo, and I'm not even sure it's close.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/01/01/h2h.coaching/index.html

The Spaz
01-02-2004, 06:34 PM
Already been posted.:beer:

Bufftp
01-02-2004, 06:36 PM
brought these two threads together, same topic.

Jeff1220
01-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Come on, REALLY? You'd rather start AJ Feeley over Bledsoe? Are you out of your mind???

I'm not saying Drew is the savior. God knows he isn't. But we have the best chance with him than any free agent or rookie for next season. And you know it.

If you're asking me this question, I didn't say bring him in instead of Drew. The post suggests that he would be a guy that can be a challenger to whomever the Bills' starter is. Then, if troubles arise, as they did this year, he's a guy that you can feel pretty safe about taking off the bench in place of a struggling starter, or if the starter is hurt.
Feeley is the type of player that, imo, could possibly challenge for a starting position in the future, much much more so than T.Brown or AVP.

STAMPY
01-02-2004, 09:25 PM
Nice pics you have in you signature savior. If Bledsoe had not gotten hurt in week 3 he would never have been standing there. You're acting like he was the hero of the Super Bowl. Pats never would have gotten there if he had stayed their starting QB.

if bledsoe didn't deliver on that drive in pitts. playoff game... the pats wouldn't have won superbowl either huh? i guess u forgot about that... its a team game and the way drew handled that situation was remarkeable... a cold qb with so much pressure delivered

STAMPY
01-02-2004, 09:28 PM
I like this quote you have there too Savior

"Systems don't win, players do."

If thats true you should not be blaming Bledsoes horrible season on Gilbride.

i feel ur statements hypocritical... PLAYERS WIN!!! as in a team... it seems u blackball and single out drew... you really have issues, it seems drew doin poor brings u joy

Novacane
01-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Nope, I did not forget.....................I was waiting for a lover to say something about the Pittsburg game.

So he played one good half, Yippee! They never would have been in the playoffs if he had remained thier starting QB.

STAMPY
01-02-2004, 09:35 PM
i'm sorry i'm not a lover... i just support and believe in my quarterback, i kno in drew's first year u were all over his nuts!!! so watever dude

and regardless of wat you say without DREW STEPPING IN the Pats aren't SB CHAMPS that year... Anyway you slice it... B4 u jump in and say that i'm saying drew won SB!!!... i didn't... i am saying he stepped in like a man and helped out and earned part of that championship Jackass!!! Like i've said it's a team game, stop being a HATER TO BE COOL... it isn't working for you

pats-were-right
01-02-2004, 09:56 PM
if bledsoe didn't deliver on that drive in pitts. playoff game... the pats wouldn't have won superbowl either huh? i guess u forgot about that

He didn't even play a good half in that game. NE I believe was up 7-0 and Brady went down deep in Pittsburgh's end. Bledsoe made a couple decent throws to finish the drive and score a TD on an ugly duck to David Patten (which did get the job done I suppose). He was lackluster the rest of the game though. In fact when the score was 24-17 he threw a pass right at a Pittsburgh defensive lineman's chest - if the guy just holds on and runs it's a tie game and Kevin Henry all over again (Kevin Henry was the Pittsburgh tackle that ran back a Drew int to lose a playoff game for us in '97).

And now you know the rest of the story. . .

STAMPY
01-02-2004, 10:00 PM
pretty or not... he stepped in and got the job done... he got brady the win... it is likev a relief pitcher getting a save.

BAM
01-02-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
i feel ur statements hypocritical... PLAYERS WIN!!! as in a team... it seems u blackball and single out drew... you really have issues, it seems drew doin poor brings u joy

Well, somebody had to take over for WysGuy. :rolleyes:

BAM
01-02-2004, 11:45 PM
not that I mind or care or anything :) everyone has their own opinion of this situation :up:

Dozerdog
01-03-2004, 12:13 AM
SaviorBledsoe-

Knock off the name calling or you will be benched for a week- OK?

That's not acceptable.

Dozerdog
01-03-2004, 12:15 AM
Your offending post deleted.