X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Can't blame Watson!

Watson was arguably the best DB we had yesterday. I haven't looked at the stats, but he made some solid plays early on when the Raiders keyed on him. Big ST hits, too.

The Raiders then went after Wire, and weren't afraid of Winfield or Clements.

Give Watson a high grade.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

ya Watson played solid........ Clements and Winfield were playing? it didnt seem like it
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
      • Jul 2002

Looked like they were giving Watson some help yesterday. Bout time!

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Re: Can't blame Watson!

Originally posted by Judge
        Watson was arguably the best DB we had yesterday. I haven't looked at the stats, but he made some solid plays early on when the Raiders keyed on him. Big ST hits, too.

The Raiders then went after Wire, and weren't afraid of Winfield or Clements.

Give Watson a high grade.
        Tru dat!

Judge, did you get my email reply?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Watson did get some help but, after getting burned early, he made a few decent plays and regained his confidence from the looks of things.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
          X