PDA

View Full Version : Don't blame Bledsoe either!

Judge
10-07-2002, 11:12 AM
Sure, his passes that were picked off were ill-advised. Very ill-advised.

The guy is a risk-taker, though, and as shown thus far he has the gun and the smarts to succeed more often than fail. He has to keep the gunslinger mentality going.

He's the sole reason the Bills have been so competitive.

Buffalofan
10-07-2002, 11:33 AM
I couldnt agree more .. Drew is forced into the position of trying to put up more points than the sorry ass defense is allowing and we all knew it would just be a matter of time before he had a bad day. I still say Drew is the best QB in the league right now and I am happy to have him. You put 31 points on the board and lose you have no one to blame but the defense.

LtBillsFan66
10-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Blame Bledsoe and/or Gilbride???

31 points!!! 31 points should win games!!!!!

casdhf
10-07-2002, 11:36 AM
I hate to say it boys, but this isn't the last game like this we'll see. Him taking risks is great...its why we've had a change to win every game we've been in.

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Judge
Sure, his passes that were picked off were ill-advised. Very ill-advised.

The guy is a risk-taker, though, and as shown thus far he has the gun and the smarts to succeed more often than fail. He has to keep the gunslinger mentality going.

He's the sole reason the Bills have been so competitive.

:shout:I COMPLETELY DISAGREE! .....This is the guy that should be blamed the most!......... you say he's a risk taker.....when you are within a field goal reach of the game being tied you dont have to take any risk! he almost got picked off the same way a couple plays before and he went ahead and did it again....like you said,ya, that shows how much smarts he really has! The sole reason you have been successful is because you have a triple threat in your WRs now and can spread it out (especially with Price stepping it up), not to mention their speed, but even Doughboy could have done what Bledsoes done....wasted Draft Pick ifyou ask me!:violin:

casdhf
10-07-2002, 11:41 AM
I didn't ask you, so shuddup :rolleyes:

:D

casdhf
10-07-2002, 11:41 AM
The D will get better...I can't get worse

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by casdhf
I didn't ask you, so shuddup :rolleyes:

:D

And i wasnt answering you! :moon:

bduff54
10-07-2002, 12:11 PM
Wcoast please be rational,. yes Drews int's were huge but he takes risks, his throw to peerless in OT VS minny was a risk and we won the game, in this instance it cost us. so what, that's how it goes.

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2002, 12:12 PM
"The sole reason you have been successful is because you have a triple threat in your WRs now and can spread it out (especially with Price stepping it up), not to mention their speed, but even Doughboy could have done what Bledsoes done....wasted Draft Pick ifyou ask me!"

WCF please tell me that you are just writing things like this to rile us up and piss us off and you dont' really believe that.

vabillsfan
10-07-2002, 12:15 PM
W Coast can't be rational. He's too engrossed in the "bills suck, dolphins rule" game.

Sure, Drew blew it. Never should have thrown those passes. A team loses the game though. We had no defense. We had no sacks. We had no pressure on Gannon. We had no picks (Again!!). No running game. Special Teams was better, the O continues to move. Blaming just Drew is crazy. He knows better, he won't repeat those mistakes.

Give it a rest eh? The Bills will be fine. Maybe not the playoffs but that would be a big gift anyway. Beat Houston and then focus on the vaunted Dolphins. Ricky will be beat us - not Fiedler.

JayWood
10-07-2002, 12:44 PM
Yesterday was a prime example of Drew trying to do everything himself. When your Defense cant do crap he has to do something to continue putting points up on the board. Hey the guy is human, Iam not worried, Lets bounce back and run all over the Texans!!

Andrea1234
10-08-2002, 01:28 AM
hmmm drew is a great QB, he gets in there and does what he loves to do which play football :)

lordofgun
10-08-2002, 11:17 AM
Welcome Andrea! :up:

Bufftp
10-08-2002, 11:19 AM
I blame the ex gubatorial candidate LOG!