X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Don't blame Bledsoe either!

Sure, his passes that were picked off were ill-advised. Very ill-advised.

The guy is a risk-taker, though, and as shown thus far he has the gun and the smarts to succeed more often than fail. He has to keep the gunslinger mentality going.

He's the sole reason the Bills have been so competitive.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • Buffalofan
    • Jul 2002

I couldnt agree more .. Drew is forced into the position of trying to put up more points than the sorry ass defense is allowing and we all knew it would just be a matter of time before he had a bad day. I still say Drew is the best QB in the league right now and I am happy to have him. You put 31 points on the board and lose you have no one to blame but the defense.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

Blame Bledsoe and/or Gilbride???

31 points!!! 31 points should win games!!!!!

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

I hate to say it boys, but this isn't the last game like this we'll see. Him taking risks is great...its why we've had a change to win every game we've been in.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• WCoastFin
          I have the arms of a new born baby!
          • Jul 2002

Re: Don't blame Bledsoe either!

Originally posted by Judge
          Sure, his passes that were picked off were ill-advised. Very ill-advised.

The guy is a risk-taker, though, and as shown thus far he has the gun and the smarts to succeed more often than fail. He has to keep the gunslinger mentality going.

He's the sole reason the Bills have been so competitive.
          I COMPLETELY DISAGREE! .....This is the guy that should be blamed the most!......... you say he's a risk taker.....when you are within a field goal reach of the game being tied you dont have to take any risk! he almost got picked off the same way a couple plays before and he went ahead and did it again....like you said,ya, that shows how much smarts he really has! The sole reason you have been successful is because you have a triple threat in your WRs now and can spread it out (especially with Price stepping it up), not to mention their speed, but even Doughboy could have done what Bledsoes done....wasted Draft Pick ifyou ask me!
          We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

I didn't ask you, so shuddup

cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

The D will get better...I can't get worse
              cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• WCoastFin
                I have the arms of a new born baby!
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                I didn't ask you, so shuddup

And i wasnt answering you!
                We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• bduff54
                  • Jul 2002

Wcoast please be rational,. yes Drews int's were huge but he takes risks, his throw to peerless in OT VS minny was a risk and we won the game, in this instance it cost us. so what, that's how it goes.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

"The sole reason you have been successful is because you have a triple threat in your WRs now and can spread it out (especially with Price stepping it up), not to mention their speed, but even Doughboy could have done what Bledsoes done....wasted Draft Pick ifyou ask me!"

WCF please tell me that you are just writing things like this to rile us up and piss us off and you dont' really believe that.

Comment

• vabillsfan
                      • Jul 2002

W Coast can't be rational. He's too engrossed in the "bills suck, dolphins rule" game.

Sure, Drew blew it. Never should have thrown those passes. A team loses the game though. We had no defense. We had no sacks. We had no pressure on Gannon. We had no picks (Again!!). No running game. Special Teams was better, the O continues to move. Blaming just Drew is crazy. He knows better, he won't repeat those mistakes.

Give it a rest eh? The Bills will be fine. Maybe not the playoffs but that would be a big gift anyway. Beat Houston and then focus on the vaunted Dolphins. Ricky will be beat us - not Fiedler.
                      Screw you Phins fans, I'm going home!

Comment

• JayWood
                        The Professor
                        • Jul 2002

Yesterday was a prime example of Drew trying to do everything himself. When your Defense cant do crap he has to do something to continue putting points up on the board. Hey the guy is human, Iam not worried, Lets bounce back and run all over the Texans!!
                        When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Andrea1234
                          • Oct 2002

hmmm drew is a great QB, he gets in there and does what he loves to do which play football :)

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Welcome Andrea!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Bufftp
                              Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

I blame the ex gubatorial candidate LOG!
                              Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                              "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                              Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                              - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                              to be led by permanent ideals -
                              that is what keeps a man patient
                              when the world ignores him,
                              and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

Working...
                              X