• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Assuming Jerry Gray isn't the new HC...

Here's my logic:
    Jerry Gray is interviewing for the HC position in Buffalo. If he doesn't get it, I'd imagine that it would be very difficult to work under a boss who has the job you felt you should have. At the same time, Gray is now the DC of the #2 D in the NFL. Any number of teams will need a DC and would pick him up in a second - and for more $$ than he is currently getting. I'd guess that he'll ask the new HC to let him go.

-Just a random thought that popped into my head.
    Last edited by Jeff1220; 01-03-2004, 08:53 PM.
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

Mora Jr. was a finalist in SanFran last year and he stayed on after not getting the job. I don't care either way. Whatever the new coach decides is fine with me.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

He doesn't deserve the head coaching job by any stretch. LeBeau's Zone Blitz schemes were a prominant feature in the defense.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i know it is the number 2 defense, but it really didnt play like it to be honest.. and that is because we had so few sacks/turnovers.. turnovers being the main thing.

he also never had a number 2 defense until lebeau stepped in.. so it is debatable as to how much of that defensive ranking he was responsible for.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
        X