PDA

View Full Version : Note to Empire

Earthquake Enyart
10-07-2002, 11:32 AM
Who is the genius who decided to televise the post game radio show?

How about simulcasting a television show on radio? You have all those "reporters" at the game anyhow. How about some live post game interviews, instead of Howard Simon's bald spot?

Buffarama
10-07-2002, 01:08 PM
I can't understand why they can't sit behind the regular fan TV desk and take calls instead of the tiny radio studio. Makes no sense at all.

Novacane
10-07-2002, 01:59 PM
Hey, at least they put the post game show back on.

The_Philster
10-07-2002, 03:50 PM
Yeah......I'm glad they have it back on...too bad I never watch it. I'm either at the game or watching a second game of the day at home.

Novacane
10-07-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Yeah......I'm glad they have it back on...too bad I never watch it. I'm either at the game or watching a second game of the day at home.

Me Too phil :punk: But thats what the remote control is for between plays:punk:

Earthquake Enyart
10-07-2002, 06:47 PM
I can't watch Howard Simon work radio knobs while talking to you knobs on the phone.

Of course, I really don't want to watch Brinson either.

Do you think anyone at Empire lurks or posts here? Which one of you is Brinson???? Out with it!!!!:punchu:

RedEyE
10-07-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Who is the genius who decided to televise the post game radio show?

How about simulcasting a television show on radio? You have all those "reporters" at the game anyhow. How about some live post game interviews, instead of Howard Simon's bald spot?
:lol: It's funny becasue it's true.

Billsouth
10-07-2002, 08:28 PM
i like the post game show since i live 700 miles from the stadium and dont get the radio signal. god bless directv.