Bills Preparing a Contract Offer for Jim Fassel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deathadder
    • Mar 2003

Bills Preparing a Contract Offer for Jim Fassel.

As I am listening to Sporting News Radio, that what they said on their sporting news flash. They said that Buffalo Bills and Jim Fassel are close to an agreement.
    http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• baalworship
      • May 2003

How can we be close to an agreement when TD is supposed to interview him Tuesday? This scares the hell out of me.

Comment

• madness23
        • Apr 2003

Re: Bills Preparing a Contract Offer for Jim Fassel.

Originally posted by deathadder
        As I am listening to Sporting News Radio, that what they said on their sporting news flash. They said that Buffalo Bills and Jim Fassel are close to an agreement.
        And I wondered how things could get any worse!

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I'd need to see a link .....

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I'll bet dollars to donuts they messed up and mean the Redskins instead of the Bills

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla *****
              • Jul 2002

i hope you're right

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by deathadder
                one word: disaster

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                I'll bet dollars to donuts they messed up and mean the Redskins instead of the Bills
                let us pray.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• baalworship
                  • May 2003

The rumors on Profootballtalk.com said the Redskins #1 choice is now Ray Rhodes because he will lick Snyder & Cerrato's boots. Also, Fassel's interview in Chicago was cancelled because Fassel's agent wouldn't confirm or deny to the Bears GM that a secret deal with Fassel and another team was already in place.

I thought, who would be dumb enough to do that? Oh, maybe the guy who hired GW over John Fox. At least the Dolphins will be rid of Wanny by next year. Look out for the pain train Bills fans.

Comment

• deathadder
                    • Mar 2003

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

ANGELO CANCELS INTERVIEW WITH FASSEL

Regarding Jerry Angelo, we're told he canceled his planned interview with former Giants coach Jim Fassel because Fassel's agent would neither confirm nor deny rumors that Fassel has a secret deal in place with another team (most likely the Bills). Angelo, we hear, was pissed off by this response, so he called off the meeting.

Angelo will now wait for Nick Saban as Angelo continues to review other possible candidates. But none have blown him away, we're told.

We hear that Angelo liked Rams defensive coordinator Lovie Smith more than he thought he would, but Smith apparently is leaning toward accepting the Falcons job, if offered.

Angelo wasn't impressed by Pats defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel, or by 49ers defensive coordinator Jim "Diddly Poo Jr." Mora.

So if Saban stays at LSU (or goes to the Giants) and if Smith picks Atlanta, Angelo might have to go back to the drawing board.

And with former Cardinals head coach Dave McGinnis getting fewer sniffs than a St. Bernard in a room full of wiener dogs, look for the McCaskeys to start asking Angelo when/if he'll give serious consideration to McGinnis, who served as the team's linebackers coach from 1986 until 1995 and who remains a favorite of team ownership.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know its from a rumormill but atleast I have a link for someone else reporting it. If I can get the link for sporting news I will post it. But just listen to sportings news radio and it is right in their flash.
                    http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

your going to make me puke up my dinner...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

If PFT says it- it's gotta be garbage

Comment

• Devin
                          The Octagon
                          • Apr 2003

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OMG please lord no. I cant take Fassel here.

WTF, i feel like a dozen obcenities are just bursting to come out of my mouth.

TD dont make me hate you.
                          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

The only good thing if this is true is that we will most likely get their o-line coach as well and maybe we will use the running game more as well as the tightends.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Not only that but didn't they hav ethe top rated offense? I may be wrong but i see that as a good thing because our defense is pretty damn good and to be good on offense and defense would be something special.

Comment

Working...
                              X