PDA

View Full Version : Will Fassel Keep Bledsoe Or Not?

DB1111
01-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Let the debate begin!!

saviorbledsoe
01-04-2004, 07:40 PM
no he will cut him and start Travis Brown because he looks mighty sharp against Prevent defenses.

Hows that for a start :)

The Natrix
01-04-2004, 07:47 PM
I think so, and I hope he does well.

casdhf
01-04-2004, 07:50 PM
No doubt he'll keep him. I just look at what he did for Kerry Collins and I really hope he can rejuvinate Bledsoe the same way.

justasportsfan
01-04-2004, 07:51 PM
If Fassel can take the play calling away from his coordinator. I think he won't have second thoughts of benching Drew if he stinks up the joint. Fassel was fired once and he can't afford to look bad anymore.

If you think about it, his OL w/ the giants is why TD might get him. He could fix this OL, give Drew time to throw (heaven knows he needs it) and to open up hoels for the likes of Henry and McGahee. Our D is already in place.

baalworship
01-04-2004, 07:54 PM
Hopefully, we hire Kirk Ferentz, Tom Coughlin, or Charlie Weis and they cut Bledsoe ASAP.

It's the off-season. I can't have it ruined by an announcement that TD has hired Fassel to rehab Bledsoe! If this happened I would be so devastated I might not even be able to watch the draft. Every player picked by the Bills will go down the drain of 3 more years of non-playoff hell.

The Natrix
01-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by baalworship
Hopefully, we hire Kirk Ferentz, Tom Coughlin, or Charlie Weis and they cut Bledsoe ASAP.

It's the off-season. I can't have it ruined by an announcement that TD has hired Fassel to rehab Bledsoe! If this happened I would be so devastated I might not even be able to watch the draft. Every player picked by the Bills will go down the drain of 3 more years of non-playoff hell.

We are the same page. Those are my top three choices. The order being: 1. Ferentz 2. Weis 3. Coughlin.

The Fassel-Bledsoe Combo will make be puke every day until they can prove me wrong.

Tatonka
01-04-2004, 08:00 PM
why the hell are we talking about a coach keeping our qb when we havent even interviewed the damn guy yet??

socalfan
01-04-2004, 08:05 PM
And hopefully we won't get the chance either.