Clear All
  • DB1111
    • Dec 2002

Will Fassel Keep Bledsoe Or Not?

Let the debate begin!!
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

no he will cut him and start Travis Brown because he looks mighty sharp against Prevent defenses.

Hows that for a start :)

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

I think so, and I hope he does well.

Byrd.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

No doubt he'll keep him. I just look at what he did for Kerry Collins and I really hope he can rejuvinate Bledsoe the same way.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

If Fassel can take the play calling away from his coordinator. I think he won't have second thoughts of benching Drew if he stinks up the joint. Fassel was fired once and he can't afford to look bad anymore.

If you think about it, his OL w/ the giants is why TD might get him. He could fix this OL, give Drew time to throw (heaven knows he needs it) and to open up hoels for the likes of Henry and McGahee. Our D is already in place.
          Last edited by justasportsfan; 01-04-2004, 07:55 PM.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• baalworship
            • May 2003

Hopefully, we hire Kirk Ferentz, Tom Coughlin, or Charlie Weis and they cut Bledsoe ASAP.

It's the off-season. I can't have it ruined by an announcement that TD has hired Fassel to rehab Bledsoe! If this happened I would be so devastated I might not even be able to watch the draft. Every player picked by the Bills will go down the drain of 3 more years of non-playoff hell.

Comment

• The Natrix
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by baalworship
              Hopefully, we hire Kirk Ferentz, Tom Coughlin, or Charlie Weis and they cut Bledsoe ASAP.

It's the off-season. I can't have it ruined by an announcement that TD has hired Fassel to rehab Bledsoe! If this happened I would be so devastated I might not even be able to watch the draft. Every player picked by the Bills will go down the drain of 3 more years of non-playoff hell.
              We are the same page. Those are my top three choices. The order being: 1. Ferentz 2. Weis 3. Coughlin.

The Fassel-Bledsoe Combo will make be puke every day until they can prove me wrong.

Byrd.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

why the hell are we talking about a coach keeping our qb when we havent even interviewed the damn guy yet??
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• socalfan
                  Old Fogey from Cali
                  • Feb 2003

And hopefully we won't get the chance either.

Comment

Working...
                  X