PDA

View Full Version : How many other teams...

vabillsfan
10-07-2002, 12:21 PM
...would't kill to have Bledsoe right now?

Look - one game does not make a man or a season. Do you think the Bungles, the Deadskins, the Heehawks all aren't kicking themselves for not going after Bledsoe?

The man is revived. Sure - 3 picks yesterday and one that really killed a go ahead drive.

Don't forget gang - it was the Raiders we played. The undefeated Raiders. Our D was non-existent too.

I'll take Bledsoe any day over Kitna/Smith/Ferrotte, Matthews/Werfful/Ramsey and Dilfer.

Patience friends, patience.

Just think, if the Dulphins had a quarterback, they might actually go far in this league........

Novacane
10-07-2002, 12:24 PM
Agreed! Anyone that blames Bledsoe for this loss is just plain ignorant! Period!

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
Agreed! Anyone that blames Bledsoe for this loss is just plain ignorant! Period!

everyone has a right to believe what they want just cuz they agree it was Bledsoes fault doesnt mean theyre ignorant....it just means they have a diffrent opinion then yours ..

Novacane
10-07-2002, 12:37 PM
I say it means they're ignorant! You have the right to disagree! You have the right to be wrong.

WCoastFin
10-07-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by vabillsfan
...would't kill to have Bledsoe right now?

Look - one game does not make a man or a season. Do you think the Bungles, the Deadskins, the Heehawks all aren't kicking themselves for not going after Bledsoe?

The man is revived. Sure - 3 picks yesterday and one that really killed a go ahead drive.

I'll take Bledsoe any day over Kitna/Smith/Ferrotte, Matthews/Werfful/Ramsey and Dilfer.

Just think, if the Dulphins had a quarterback, they might actually go far in this league........

like I said before I guess you are better off being desperate than talented.....Ramsy won his first game as a redskin...Bledsoe lost his first as a bill....besides Ramsey still young so I dont know why hes even on this list.... Kitna/Smith/Ferrotte, Matthews/Werfful all have not proved anything....and Dilfer is hurt....Dolphins are going far so far with the QB we have....and farther than the bills thats for sure...does that mean Fiedler is better than Bledsoe? No wonder Fiedler wasnt on that list!:up:

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2002, 12:51 PM
"everyone has a right to believe what they want just cuz they agree it was Bledsoes fault doesnt mean theyre ignorant....it just means they have a diffrent opinion then yours .."

I will agree with you on that. If you still think Bledsoe is playing badly even though he won first quarter of season offensive mvp from many publications such as cbssportsline.com and thesportingnews I guess we will just have to agree to disagree!