• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

To WIN squares games....

Gotta play to get paid!!!

We've only got a few more games (NFL) for you guys to get in on the winnings. I'm sure Billsfever will be posting a couple squares games in the next few days - so be on the lookout for them.

So... if you guys want to keep me from winning, buy 'em up by Friday (I'll try and hold off getting any till then). Of course, if you NEW/INFREQUENT/LURKING posters need some zonebucks... post in either THIS thread or the squares thread (once it's created), and I'll take your request under consideration.

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Sabre11
    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
    Gotta play to get paid!!!

We've only got a few more games (NFL) for you guys to get in on the winnings. I'm sure Billsfever will be posting a couple squares games in the next few days - so be on the lookout for them.

So... if you guys want to keep me from winning, buy 'em up by Friday (I'll try and hold off getting any till then). Of course, if you NEW/INFREQUENT/LURKING posters need some zonebucks... post in either THIS thread or the squares thread (once it's created), and I'll take your request under consideration.

Why play? You'll just win AGAIN....

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sabre11
      Why play? You'll just win AGAIN....
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
      X