• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Offseason Prediction #1-1/5/04-Ruben Brown

Just going to list some of the things that might happen during the offseason...let's see what folks think...

I predict the Bills will renegotiate Ruben Brown's contract to make it a little bit more cap friendly. However, should he get cut I believe his destination will be Baltimore. Why? They have cap, his brother plays there and they have made quite a turn around from a team that was cap-decimated to a team that is on the verge of a little run.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

He'll hang around Buffalo for 3 or 4 more years then retire.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

ovepaid and undeserving to be named to the Pro Bowl makes me wonder if he will renegotiate his contract.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        ovepaid and undeserving to be named to the Pro Bowl makes me wonder if he will renegotiate his contract.

He was on the radio last week and said it's not about the money "anymore" for him.

He made it sound like he would take some kind of a paycut to stay here.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i dont know that he would go to baltimore for his brother... his brother has been cut twice already by the ravens.. it is not liek the guys job is secure there.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• eyedog
            • Jul 2002

His status will depend on what the new coach wants. If he does stay at will be at a renegotiated number. If the new coach thinks his little outburst and disruption is not worth his talent output, then they will bite the bullet with his cap number and let him walk.

Comment

• mchurchfie
              • Jul 2002

He will be cut and will end up in Miami with Jamie Nails and the rest of our rejects.
              My Band
              daveviterna.com

Comment

• R. Rich
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                i dont know that he would go to baltimore for his brother... his brother has been cut twice already by the ravens.. it is not liek the guys job is secure there.

It may be a third time also. They are none too happy with Orlando Brown after his exploits contributed to the Ravens' loss.

Side note: after taking my wife to the Steelers-Ravens game last week and witnessing the crass way their fans behaved after the game, that Gary Anderson FG was very sweet. It couldn't have happened to a nicer group of fans.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                  Side note: after taking my wife to the Steelers-Ravens game last week and witnessing the crass way their fans behaved after the game, that Gary Anderson FG was very sweet. It couldn't have happened to a nicer group of fans.
                  I hate Gary Anderson...bass-tard was drafted by the Bills...shanked 5 preseason attempts because he didn't want to play here and goes on to a great career.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                    • Jul 2002

I
                    Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    I hate Gary Anderson...bass-tard was drafted by the Bills...shanked 5 preseason attempts because he didn't want to play here and goes on to a great career.
                    I remember that...I always think about that when the commentators are giving him all kinds of props about how great he is...they never mention that. What a loser.
                    My Band
                    daveviterna.com

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

Baltimore is set at OG. Bennie Anderson is a 3rd-year player who is a very good player for them. Edwin Mulitalo was just resigned to a long-term deal by them before this season. They like both guys and aren't likely to pay big money to replace either.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by NE39
                        Baltimore is set at OG. Bennie Anderson is a 3rd-year player who is a very good player for them. Edwin Mulitalo was just resigned to a long-term deal by them before this season. They like both guys and aren't likely to pay big money to replace either.

And the Ravens are in good cap shape to match any offer Anderson gets as a RFA.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

He'll be sticking around with a contract renogotiation of some sort, IMO.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• casdhf
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich

It may be a third time also. They are none too happy with Orlando Brown after his exploits contributed to the Ravens' loss.
                            His brother is a scrub LB, not that Tackle.
                            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Ruben's brother Cornell starts at LOLB. He got the starting job after Jamie Sharper went to Houston.
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X