PDA

View Full Version : Not so Fast Giants fans.......

Devin
01-06-2004, 12:09 AM
It is NOT a done deal, in fact the Giants are very high on Mr. Weis.

"Coughlin is still booked on a flight to Buffalo, set to interview with general manager Tom Donahoe for the Bills' vacancy.

Coughlin has promised Donahoe he will apprise him of his progress with the Giants late Monday night. Negotiations were expected to go late into the evening.

"People had better be careful if they assume this is a done deal with the Giants"

As reported by ESPN.com

Devin
01-06-2004, 12:10 AM
Yes im aware hes the favorite at the moment, my point being it aint over til its over. I still have hope.

Michael82
01-06-2004, 08:21 AM
This right here makes me happy....:D

"Coughlin is still booked on a flight to Buffalo, set to interview with general manager Tom Donahoe for the Bills' vacancy."

Coughlin has promised Donahoe he will apprise him of his progress with the Giants late Monday night. Negotiations were expected to go late into the evening.

Why would Coughlin promise to keep Donahoe updated? He must be interested in the Bills job. I wonder what happens if Coughlin does not sign today? Does he come to Buffalo for an interview tomorrow? What do you guys think? :feedback:

Devin
01-06-2004, 08:26 AM
One can only hope, I certainly would love to see him here.

Tatonka
01-06-2004, 08:31 AM
i am actually higher on weiss at this point.

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
Why? Are you smoking him?

:smoke::hump:

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

I am with you on that one Tatonka.

TedMock
01-06-2004, 09:10 AM
Coughlin's an upstate NY boy (Waterloo I think?) so he'd have to at least entertain the Bills job. The problem is the Giants job will most likely pay more because they can afford it and he'll get a lot more national media attention. Keep your fingers crossed. I also like Weis quite a bit. He's the ONLY coordinator I'd be happy getting as a head coach at this point.