X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Trading Up In The Draft

Anyone think it's likely this year? If so, who would you like to see the Bills trade up for? Manning? Roethlisberger? Gallery? Taylor? Wilfork? Fitzgerald? How 'bout it, people?
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I not sure if it is likely but if we do it better be for Manning or "Big Ben" or even Taylor!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

Only if TD is absolutely sold on EM or BR as can't miss franchise QB's

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

if he trades up for anyone other than taylor, i will kick him in the nuts.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

but if he actually traded up for taylor.. i will send him a nude picture of my wife..
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            You wouldn't want a Manning or "Big Ben"?

Comment

• zone
              No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
              • Oct 2003

but if he actually traded up for taylor.. i will send him a nude picture of my wife..
              nice....
              www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                You wouldn't want a Manning or "Big Ben"?
                no way... i dont ever agree with taking a qb that high.. the difference between manning and rivers to me is minimal.. and first round qbs suck more often than not.. like i was saying the other day.. there is only a small handfull of guys that were first round qbs that are doing well.. al the rest are later round guys or fa scrubs.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

no way... i dont ever agree with taking a qb that high.. the difference between manning and rivers to me is minimal.. and first round qbs suck more often than not.. like i was saying the other day.. there is only a small handfull of guys that were first round qbs that are doing well.. al the rest are later round guys or fa scrubs.
                  I do agree with that but then comes into the question what if it was for a good price?

Comment

• R. Rich
                    • Apr 2003

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Of all the players in this draft, I'd love to see Sean Taylor end up a Bill the most.

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by casdhf

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

if we do trade up,i hope it's for gallery.it wouldn't hurt my feelings if we went after taylor either.i'm a firm believer in drafting linemen(either side of the ball) so i favor gallery over taylor.
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                            if we do trade up,i hope it's for gallery.it wouldn't hurt my feelings if we went after taylor either.i'm a firm believer in drafting linemen(either side of the ball) so i favor gallery over taylor.

please dont tell me you want to trade up to get a tackle when we have 2 already.. that is the only position we are ok at on the line.. with jennings and williams, and price and sullivan as good back ups..

there is no way gallery is a bill. we are already paying williams left tackle money, as well as number 4 overall pick money.. no way we do it twice.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

please dont tell me you want to trade up to get a tackle when we have 2 already.. that is the only position we are ok at on the line.. with jennings and williams, and price and sullivan as good back ups..

there is no way gallery is a bill. we are already paying williams left tackle money, as well as number 4 overall pick money.. no way we do it twice.

Here Here. Not only that but Taylor would bring more "playmaking" abilty than an o-linemen would.

Comment

Working...
                              X