• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Breaking News - Coughlin Officially a Giant

Giants | Coughlin Agrees to Four-year Deal - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:53:07 -0800

ESPNews reports the New York Giants have agreed to a four-year contract with Tom Coughlin, a former head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

coughlin used his visit with the bills as leverage.. no question.. giants got nervous and finished the deal..

god i hope this doesnt mean that TD gets all antsy and goes with fassel today.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Wow. Well I guess it's down to Fassell and Weiss hopefully. I want Weiss more for our team though.
      Last edited by The Spaz; 01-06-2004, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Bummer

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

SOB! Oh well...time to turn to Fassel.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I guess Fat Pat can wipe the sweat off his brow now..

That's one gone from my 'list' - Ferentz and Weis remain. Whatever you do TD, just say NO to Fassel!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Prediction: NYG win a Super Bowl under Coughlin. Look for them to sign Brunell also.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                Prediction: NYG win a Super Bowl under Coughlin. Look for them to sign Brunell also.
                What would they do with Collins? Would Collins except being a backup. WOuld this create a QB contrversy?

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz
                  I guess Fat Pat can wipe the sweat off his brow now..

That's one gone from my 'list' - Ferentz and Weis remain. Whatever you do TD, just say NO to Fassel!!
                  my thoughts exactly.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    No way will they win a Super Bowl with him. I think the NY Media is going to tear him a new one and he will only last 2 or 3 years out of the 4. If he hasn't changed, there will be a bunch of players trying to get traded from that team. Just imagine Michael Strahan or Tiki Barber or even Mike Hollis....

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

well........that scratches one name off the list.who will be the next HC signed?
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                        well........that scratches one name off the list.who will be the next HC signed?
                        Jim Fassel by Buffalo.

Comment

• nolimit
                          Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mike32282

No way will they win a Super Bowl with him. I think the NY Media is going to tear him a new one and he will only last 2 or 3 years out of the 4. If he hasn't changed, there will be a bunch of players trying to get traded from that team. Just imagine Michael Strahan or Tiki Barber or even Mike Hollis....
                          agreed, nice post! By the Way Tonk u r gonna eat your words about fassel!

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by nolimit
                            agreed, nice post! By the Way Tonk u r gonna eat your words about fassel!
                            hey man.. believe me.. i hope i do... nothing would make me happier than to have to feel bad about dogging fassel because we won the superbowl with him..

all this stuff is just opinion anyway.. hell, i dont know more than TD.. none of us do.. he will pick the right guy i hope.. weiss may turn out to suck.. ferentz may too.. only time will tell.

Comment

• nolimit
                              Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

hey man.. believe me.. i hope i do... nothing would make me happier than to have to feel bad about dogging fassel because we won the superbowl with him..

all this stuff is just opinion anyway.. hell, i dont know more than TD.. none of us do.. he will pick the right guy i hope.. weiss may turn out to suck.. ferentz may too.. only time will tell.
                              Agreed! I have faith in TD! He will find the right guy cuiz if he doesnt that will be the end of TD in Buffalo!

Comment

Working...
                              X