PDA

View Full Version : Jim Fassel Interview was a Sucess

Brian H
01-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Tom Donahoe is said to have been very pleased with the way Fassel conducted himself today in the interview. Fassel on the other hand was very impressed how managment runs things in a very professional way from the clean up crew all the way to Ralph Wilson who throughly enjoyed meeting with Fassel. Donahoe still has his options wide open and believes his choice will need to be well thought out so everyone from Tom Modrak to Ralph Wilson have no second guesses on there next head coach. Managment is extremely cautious this time and will do everything they can not to make the same mistake 3 years ago. Mike Mullarkly from what I hear is planned to stop by Thursday for an interview from what I hear Fassel is pretty much torn between Arizona and Buffalo. This occured because Dennis Green now appears to be the front runner for Oakland now (his choice because he lives nearby in San Diego).

Fassel is very close with Arizona managment and this really looks like a tough choice for Jim Fassel but this interview today really made it harder because he looks at Bufffalo as a "great place to redeem himself and get back to the playoffs".

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Brian H
Fassel on the other hand was very impressed how managment runs things in a very professional way from the clean up crew all the way to Ralph Wilson
There goes the famous janitor again!!!

Brian H
01-06-2004, 01:58 PM
He really should get a raise....

Novacane
01-06-2004, 01:59 PM
mind giving a hint as to where you come up with this information

Michael82
01-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Come on TD, give him a contract. We can't let another one go, or we won't be able to get a coach until after February (Weis)

Patrick76777
01-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Is he going to bring that O-line coach with him?

The Spaz
01-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

If we hire him he better!:angry:

Ebenezer
01-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

Originally posted by The Spaz
If hire him he better!:angry:

truthfully, that is the only reason people want him...I was praying for a blizzard today so that the guy went running.

Earthquake Enyart
01-06-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
mind giving a hint as to where you come up with this information

C'mon, man. This is Brian H. :cynic:

Good job Bri :up:

LtBillsFan66
01-06-2004, 02:10 PM
He was dead on about Milloy!

Brian H
01-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Fairway if you remember or not I was the first to break the Lawyer Milloy and Olandis Gary trade so my track record is pretty clean and precise when it comes to this . As you now know my radio show is the official radio show of football.com so you can say Im not making anything up with sources like that.......

The Natrix
01-06-2004, 02:16 PM
what are they going to say, the interview went terrible. The interviews always "go well."

I really hope we pass on Fassel.

THATHURMANATOR
01-06-2004, 02:18 PM
What up Bri!

Novacane
01-06-2004, 02:18 PM
My first choice is Weis but I'll take Fassel over Mularky in a heartbeat.

Brian H
01-06-2004, 02:21 PM
How ya been Thurm long time no see everything good??

Earthquake Enyart
01-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Fairway if you remember or not I was the first to break the Lawyer Milloy and Olandis Gary trade so my track record is pretty clean and precise when it comes to this . As you now know my radio show is the official radio show of football.com so you can say Im not making anything up with sources like that.......

I remember. Way to go Bri. :bf1:

LtBillsFan66
01-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
I remember. Way to go Bri. :bf1:

Me too. I sense some jealousy.

SABURZFAN
01-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Tom Donahoe is said to have been very pleased with the way Fassel conducted himself today in the interview. Fassel on the other hand was very impressed how managment runs things in a very professional way from the clean up crew all the way to Ralph Wilson who throughly enjoyed meeting with Fassel. Donahoe still has his options wide open and believes his choice will need to be well thought out so everyone from Tom Modrak to Ralph Wilson have no second guesses on there next head coach. Managment is extremely cautious this time and will do everything they can not to make the same mistake 3 years ago. Mike Mullarkly from what I hear is planned to stop by Thursday for an interview from what I hear Fassel is pretty much torn between Arizona and Buffalo. This occured because Dennis Green now appears to be the front runner for Oakland now (his choice because he lives nearby in San Diego).

Fassel is very close with Arizona managment and this really looks like a tough choice for Jim Fassel but this interview today really made it harder because he looks at Bufffalo as a "great place to redeem himself and get back to the playoffs".

is there a link?

SABURZFAN
01-06-2004, 03:00 PM

i remember the milloy and gary deals but i wasn't aware of your radio show.congrats!!!!

Brian H
01-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Thanks I have gone a long way from internet fights to where I am now and glad about it. I really think EE is a great guy who I dont't have any problems with anymore you can even throw Dozer in that category too now.......

TigerJ
01-06-2004, 04:50 PM
The Natrix: "what are they going to say, the interview went terrible. The interviews always 'go well."

Actually, while rumors were that the Charlie Weis interview went very well, there was no word on the Crennel or Smith interview, and Jerry Gray's interview was awful according to rumors.

Brian H
01-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Love SMith had a great interview while Jerry Gray's and Romeo Crennel was nothing special.....

helmetguy
01-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Let's see...

I'd take Fassel above Mularkey any day. Then, again, I wouldn't take Mularkey over anyone...including Kevin Gilbride.

Brian H
01-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Mullarky was very very close to being the Bengals new head coach last year. He was brought back for a second interview and everything.The last 3 for that job was Coughlin,Lewis and Mullarky.....

Ron C.
01-06-2004, 06:00 PM
I would be happy with Fassel (and McNally), Weis or Green. Whatever the choice, make it before the good coordinators are gobbled up.

Turf
01-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Mullarky really needs to change his name for obvious reasons. He couldn't survive in thos town with that name. Maybe his nickname is Bull.

Philagape
01-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Let's see...

I'd take Fassel above Mularkey any day. Then, again, I wouldn't take Mularkey over anyone...including Kevin Gilbride.

I'd take Saddam Hussein over Gilbride.

LtBillsFan66
01-06-2004, 11:01 PM
If we had Saddam, we would have a good running game. :D