PDA

View Full Version : Jochen Hecht

Capt.Karacho
01-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Well, I'm from germany and Jochen Hecht was always my favorite german NHL player(not much of a choice he?).
Anyway, he played for Edmonton(As I wrote before, Edmonton was and still is "THE TEAM" beside the Sabres :hump:) and now for the Sabres, what makes him even more adorable.
But what do you think about him? How does he look and act like on the ice? What do you think about his past and his possible futur?:scratch:
Hopefully he stays healthy(He had many bad injuries in his career :rolleyes:) and shows the whole NHL that he is a great player and scorer.
Actually it seems like he is on a good way so far.
My best wishes to Jochen Hecht...:up:

SkateZilla
01-06-2004, 03:48 PM
he's what a +19 right Now?

SABuffalo786
01-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Capt.Karacho
Well, I'm from germany and Jochen Hecht was always my favorite german NHL player(not much of a choice he?).

There's always Marco Strum and Olaf Kolzig. :germany:

pyrrhonist
01-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by SABuffalo786
There's always Marco Sturm :germany:

My wife would agree. :doh: :finfan:

JD
01-06-2004, 05:59 PM
Hes a plus-15 i believe.

fushetti
01-06-2004, 09:58 PM
Hecht is ok. He shouldve deked Theodore. He's solid. But, theres something about him I don't like.

Ð
01-06-2004, 10:26 PM
Hecht gets $4 haircuts. A buck a side.

hurls
01-06-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by fushetti
Hecht is ok. He shouldve deked Theodore. He's solid. But, theres something about him I don't like.

How about the fact he refuses to score? I like him, he works, he makes nice plays. But as for hitting the net, Zhitnik has a better chance. Hecht's shots are magnets for the iron.

fushetti
01-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by slruh

How about the fact he refuses to score? I like him, he works, he makes nice plays. But as for hitting the net, Zhitnik has a better chance. Hecht's shots are magnets for the iron.

Maybe thats it. Put the god damn thing on the net man.

Myers57
01-07-2004, 11:34 AM
I have no problems with the guy. I would prefer however that he switch his number back to 71 because that is how I remember him...

As for the breakaway, I will agree he should have scored that one especially with the Sabres being in the position that they were...

Myers57
01-07-2004, 11:36 AM
BTW Cap' Karacho:

We had a member on the Thunderpuck boards who was also from germany and also liked Jochen Hecht, I am not sure who they were however...

Also I worked with a German person this summer, Hans Molle. I doubt you know him but its just a little personal information...

hurls
01-07-2004, 11:51 AM
Hans Molle? Is that the German version of our Celebrity Mole?

Ð
01-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Hans Moleman

http://www.arcticboy.com/media/gremlin/gremmole.gif

Capt.Karacho
01-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Afinogenov61
BTW Cap' Karacho:

We had a member on the Thunderpuck boards who was also from germany and also liked Jochen Hecht, I am not sure who they were however...

Also I worked with a German person this summer, Hans Molle. I doubt you know him but its just a little personal information...

Well, I was a member of the thunderpuck boards, but I never posted that much and I can't remember if I ever posted something about Jochen Hecht

I don't know a person who's named hans Molle, but I hope he was a nice guy. What kind of work did you do?

Myers57
01-09-2004, 09:46 AM
I worked as a counselor at a Childrens camp and hans was one really tall guy who would always threaten the children in an Arnold Schwartzenegger voice...