X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shadowfax
    • Jan 2003

Tom Donahoe is going to fail us (again)

Last edited by shadowfax; 04-04-2004, 06:51 PM.
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

Let it all play out. Even if he hires Mularkey(my last choice) we should at least give him a chance.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

I'm already hanging at the edge of the Donahoe bandwagon. This whole Gray/Krumrie thing really pisses me off!!! He had them under contract! You can stop them from going to Washington.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

If it's true Gray is really no big loss Mike. Our defense sucked until Lebeau was hired. Krumrie on the other hand I would have liked to keep.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Ditto. Gray sucked. I don't see what Krumrie did so special either.

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
            • Aug 2003

I dont really care about the Gray/Krumrie thing. They probably would have been fired anyways with a new HC putting his people in.

I've said the day TD got hired that he was going to bring us into the Black Era 3-13,8-8, and 6-10 later, Im sad to be right. He's a over-rated GM. I will be happy the day he's not in Buffalo anymore.

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Yeah TD is absolutely horrible.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

So help me if he hires some knob with no experience......

of the 7 Fassel is the one I least would mind. And that isnt saying much. fassel just looks attractive because all the real coaches are gone and we have nothing to choose from.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
                  • Aug 2003

Fassel has done less with more talent then even GW had to work with.

Giants should have been alot better then they were this year. They are my pick for the biggest disappointment in this years season. (other then the Bills)

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

Wrong thread.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                      If it's true Gray is really no big loss Mike. Our defense sucked until Lebeau was hired. Krumrie on the other hand I would have liked to keep.
                      I agree. He helped Sam Adams have a very good year. However, he failed to get much out of the LDE position.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• WagonCircler
                        Escaped Convict
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
                        I'm already hanging at the edge of the Donahoe bandwagon. This whole Gray/Krumrie thing really pisses me off!!! He had them under contract! You can stop them from going to Washington.
                        If you're at the edge, please grab my hand, because I'm slipping off. I'm getting this sinking feeling that he's going to pull another bozo-Williams move.

I'm starting to think that TD's like Scott Norwood. He's great throughout the regular season, but when it's MONEY time, he's wide-right. He gacked horribly picking Williams, the jury's still out on McGahee. He'd better drill this one. But it's not looking good.

Comment

• RedEyE
                          • Jul 2002

Well...... even if Coughlin would have been hired on in Buffalo, I can just about guarantee that Krumie and Gray would have been ousted anyway.

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

People please, first of all our defense did not "suck" until LeBeau arrived. They were coming together very nicely in the second half of last year, remember, at the same time our offense started heading down the tubes. Stop with the doom and gloom, with you for fans, Donahoe is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. All anyone could do last summer was talk about what a genius Donahoe was, now he is close to a bum in your eyes. He is a good GM, if he were on the open market he would have been the first GM picked up by the Falcons or Dolphins. Don't be so fickle.

Comment

• The Natrix
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                              All anyone could do last summer was talk about what a genius Donahoe was
                              This is why I am not ready to dis TD either. If TD is an idiot, then we are all idiots (99% anyway).

His good moves have far outweighed the bad ones.

Byrd.

Comment

Working...
                              X