PDA

View Full Version : I hope the Bills don't select Jauron

OpIv37
01-07-2004, 07:46 PM
I have a friend who's a Bears fan and he watched a bunch of the games at my house (NFL Sunday Ticket makes lots of friends). The complaints he had about Jauron were almost the same things that we were saying about Williams/Gilbride- he doesn't control his team, he passes on third and short, he doesn't play to his team's strengths, etc. Granted, it's not exactly from an objective source, but I seriously hope TD doesn't hire a coach who's going to be Williams with a different name.

Novacane
01-07-2004, 07:52 PM
Join the club................I don't know of anyone that wants Jauron

hammerbillsfan
12-15-2008, 03:17 PM
I have a friend who's a Bears fan and he watched a bunch of the games at my house (NFL Sunday Ticket makes lots of friends). The complaints he had about Jauron were almost the same things that we were saying about Williams/Gilbride- he doesn't control his team, he passes on third and short, he doesn't play to his team's strengths, etc. Granted, it's not exactly from an objective source, but I seriously hope TD doesn't hire a coach who's going to be Williams with a different name.

:check:

:ill:

RockStar36
12-15-2008, 03:17 PM
It's funny how many of us didn't like the hiring and three years later we still don't like it.